I think I just figure out the fast track way to play this game

Users who are viewing this thread

My lords,, so after trying many times, I think I finally figure out how to grow yourself/your klan the fastest way

1. In order to have best battle win chance, you need best armor/weapon, so quickest way is marry someone
go complete task, trade, sell armor/weapon , or do whatever to make the first 10-60k, then you can "bribe" the head of klan to marry his daughter,
Sometimes, some klan will randomly ask to marry to your brother with 0 money, marry her, then get her best armor/weapon to yourself

2. ware the best armor/weapon, kills some bandits to level up your weapon skills

3. when you are leveling up with better weapon skills, go fight in Arena, win and get the prize, usually you can sell the prize(weapon/armor) for 10-30k

repeat step 3 and you can quickly get rich,

4. when you have 2-3 millions money, you are ready to conquer a castle and start your own kingdom

congratulation, you did it!!!!! my lords

You can get good/well equipped combat companions (+brother and his wife and your wife if campaign) and just autoresolve tournaments to save (real, not game) time. (join and leave to autoresolve)

I also think going to war with a single faction and just relentlessly farming their villages and picking off easy targets is a fast method, but you can combine them. I don't like being a jerk to villagers though, personally.

You don't need to 2-Million, just make your own clans for 20k.
how much money you usually have when you start your own kingdom? recruiting 1 klan normally require 300-500k,
you would need at least 3-4 klan to join your kingdom so you can have at least 2000+ soilders in kingdom to have decent army to defend yourself.

so I usually create kingdom when I have 2 millions money

The plan does not involve getting into lordhunting as early as possible.

Grade: Fail.
good point, my fav thing is follow an army to siege castle/town, when enemy army come, I leave the army, watch two army fight it out

if my ally army is most likely win, I would join the fight
if my enemy army is most likely win, I would wait they beat ally army, then I would attack the weaker enemy army,
then I "rescue" my ally lords, and rescue many ally soilders into my side,

hahahah I am so evil.
no shame at all

You can get good/well equipped combat companions (+brother and his wife and your wife if campaign) and just autoresolve tournaments to save (real, not game) time. (join and leave to autoresolve)

I also think going to war with a single faction and just relentlessly farming their villages and picking off easy targets is a fast method, but you can combine them. I don't like being a jerk to villagers though, personally.
yes I love 1.9.0 they finally bring back feature, whoever in your team(your family member or your compainions) win the tornaments
the prize item is yours !!!

haha I have like 10 members in my family so most likely either me or my member would win

how much money you usually have when you start your own kingdom? recruiting 1 klan normally require 300-500k,
you would need at least 3-4 klan to join your kingdom so you can have at least 2000+ soilders in kingdom to have decent army to defend yourself.

so I usually create kingdom when I have 2 millions money
Whatever amount of money I have because I'm going to immediately be fighting armies and get more loot then I can sell for pretty much the rest of the game. I don't recruit any normal clans, I only make them form wanderers. I could recruit some early on but it's not needed.

Whatever amount of money I have because I'm going to immediately be fighting armies and get more loot then I can sell for pretty much the rest of the game. I don't recruit any normal clans, I only make them form wanderers. I could recruit some early on but it's not needed.
wow, really? sounds bravely but not practical,
normally when I first create kingdom, I only have myself 200+ , and 4 parties that I created, each 100+, so total 700+, can barely

if you are not going to recruit any klan,
how you are going to beat army with 1000+?? you only have 700+, unless all elite troops, but your cash will burning very fast mantaining so many elite troops

wow, really? sounds bravely but not practical,
normally when I first create kingdom, I only have myself 200+ , and 4 parties that I created, each 100+, so total 700+, can barely

if you are not going to recruit any klan,
how you are going to beat army with 1000+?? you only have 700+, unless all elite troops, but your cash will burning very fast mantaining so many elite troops
I don't run out of money because I will win the battle and get 2+ towns worth of cash and then another army comes the next day forever.
I almost never use any vassals in my army anyways so it doesn't matter. It's always me and my clan parties. As for defeating armies just always do whatever lets your troops kill without being killed. My current set up is to use 2 large HA formation and 1 cav formation and just use the cav to manipulate where the enemies move so I can keep both HA formation burning them down optimally. If it's an incredibly large army you can just retreat when out of ammo, but this actually doesn't happen that much if you use good positioning and hold fire when not into a good position and make use of hold fire charges into things like cav and archers to kill them.

So it's a YMMV thing, if it easier for you to buy normal lords or just make them from vassals. But I do it all the time and have mutiple campaigns archived on youtube and for me it's much faster, or at least fast enough that I never feel inclined to try to recruit a normal clan.

I don't run out of money because I will win the battle and get 2+ towns worth of cash and then another army comes the next day forever.
I almost never use any vassals in my army anyways so it doesn't matter. It's always me and my clan parties. As for defeating armies just always do whatever lets your troops kill without being killed. My current set up is to use 2 large HA formation and 1 cav formation and just use the cav to manipulate where the enemies move so I can keep both HA formation burning them down optimally. If it's an incredibly large army you can just retreat when out of ammo, but this actually doesn't happen that much if you use good positioning and hold fire when not into a good position and make use of hold fire charges into things like cav and archers to kill them.

So it's a YMMV thing, if it easier for you to buy normal lords or just make them from vassals. But I do it all the time and have mutiple campaigns archived on youtube and for me it's much faster, or at least fast enough that I never feel inclined to try to recruit a normal clan.

Interesting tactic, I barely use "shoot arrow and retreat" tactic
I think if you keep retreating, then you miss the loots/prisonors after battle, because it only count the last battle loot and prisoners, for example, dealing with 1000+ army and you shoot and retreat, and you only get may be 200+ people worth of loots, as it only count your last battle

wha'ts your yourube channel name? if you don't mind share with us.
I would love to watch how you did it.

I think if you keep retreating, then you miss the loots/prisonors after battle, because it only count the last battle loot and prisoners, for example, dealing with 1000+ army and you shoot and retreat, and you only get may be 200+ people worth of loots, as it only count your last battle
Yeah you don't want to over do it, but there can be reasonable limit to how many troops you kill in one battle, so if you have to retreat you just have to do it. If you kill 600 cleanly and the welp 1/2 your troops onto another 600, what good is that loot then?

wha'ts your yourube channel name? if you don't mind share with us.
It's in my sig but here's a time stamp of starting a faction from a couple days ago. I have stream after this too and several older campaign playlists. most of this stuff hasn't really changed. These are unedited stream archives but if you want to poke around it's easy to see exactly how I do things.

In my experience you don't even need vassals or companion vassals to take over Calradia. It can be done with just the players party. Plus, you get the benefit of owning every fief and all its tax income allowing you to declare war or peace whenever it suits you. I find the best way to take out large armies is lure them into a defensive siege. Then afterwards you get to hold all their lords/nobles prisoner.

In my experience you don't even need vassals or companion vassals to take over Calradia. It can be done with just the players party. Plus, you get the benefit of owning every fief and all its tax income allowing you to declare war or peace whenever it suits you. I find the best way to take out large armies is lure them into a defensive siege. Then afterwards you get to hold all their lords/nobles prisoner.
haha , best strategy is lure them into siege, you and ally army beat them with overwhelming forces, then kill them all !!! hahaha

Yeah you don't want to over do it, but there can be reasonable limit to how many troops you kill in one battle, so if you have to retreat you just have to do it. If you kill 600 cleanly and the welp 1/2 your troops onto another 600, what good is that loot then?

It's in my sig but here's a time stamp of starting a faction from a couple days ago. I have stream after this too and several older campaign playlists. most of this stuff hasn't really changed. These are unedited stream archives but if you want to poke around it's easy to see exactly how I do things.

thanks for sharing, how do you level up your engineer skills?

I have companion that have 60 engineer skills, I appoint him as enginner , but he seems never level up or gain skills in engineer......
very fruasturate

thanks for sharing, how do you level up your engineer skills?
I shoot people with the ballista in live battle. You get like 20X more skill for shooting someone with a ballista then building one, yes it's really dum. I retreat my forces in the siege attack to make the enemy infantry come outside and I slaughter them with the ballista. When they get close I get back on my horse and kite the to the corner, ride back and do it again. Some maps/spots the catapult can just blast your ballista instantly, some maps/spots you're safe, you just have to FAAFO. Here's a time stamp of this behavior.

Back
Top Bottom