SP - UI I suggest a 'rewind' or 'review' function for the game messages that stream by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello!

I suggest a 'rewind' or 'review' function for the game messages that stream by. (Vertically, top to bottom, on the left part of the UI.) There must have been thousands of times I saw some message out of the corner of my eye about my settlement ... or a war declaration ... or an attack on something of mine ... or one of my companions ... or something.

M&B Warband had this function; the ability to re-display the latest game scroll messages. Boy, would it help us players!!!!

Thanks for such a great game!!!

Jack Frost

This. So much this. I miss most of what flies by. Might also be nice to have a set of filters or something so you can select what kinds of messages you really don't want to miss so it highlights them or gives you an audible ping or even pauses time whenever they come up.

We have planned changes for that (campaign map chat)panel but it's too early to talk about them yet.

Currently you can "enable" campaign map chat window with Enter, and use scroll wheel to look at old messages.

Back
Top Bottom