SP - General I spent 2 hours to write these suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

灭资兴无

Recruit
Hello, I'm a big fan of mount and blade. I've played mount and blade 1 for more than 10 years. Now I'm crazy about mount and blade 2. I'm also a person with game planning. Here are some of my suggestions. I really hope game makers can see my suggestions:

1 I hope you can add the fortification construction system. The fortification is too simple now. I hope players can build all kinds of fortifications and shelters freely before the siege. Players can choose the type, location and different fortification protection capabilities. These fortifications and bunker materials can be purchased by players in the city's stores. Before the siege, players are free to build fortifications and bunkers. If the player is a City defender, the player can order the troops in the city to build fortifications, traps and crossbow devices in the city streets before the enemy attacks the city (the game pause time before a city attack). Similarly, these fortifications, traps and crossbow devices are various, and the player can freely deploy in any place of the street. In this way, players can still rely on the fortifications in the streets after the enemy breaks through the city walls. Traps and catapults are used to wage street battles with the enemy. Of course, when players attack the city, the enemy will do the same. Finally, the player's headquarters is also important. The Lord hall is the last line of defense for players to stick to the city. Players can also set up arrow and crossbow devices in the Lord hall, and there will be guards in the Lord hall to protect the safety of players. There is a castle map in the Lord hall. During the war, players can choose to command the battle in person on the front line, or in the Lord hall through the map (the map is a dynamic battle interface overlooking) to command the battle from the perspective of RTS (like the total war). There are secret paths in the Lord hall, and players can also choose to escape with NPC.

2 I hope you can install the field deployment skills in advance. At present, the occupation map is very small. Players can't deploy the formation for the troops before the enemy appears. Therefore, players need to deploy the formation in advance from the perspective of RTS before the war begins. In addition, players must also use the perspective of RTs to formulate tactics for the troops in advance. Therefore, I hope you can add more tactical options, such as: cavalry can outflank the enemy, players can command the troops to attack a specific type of enemy, players can also command bows and arrows Concentrate your fire on a certain point of the enemy and so on. I hope you can add a function: when players are fighting in the wild, they can switch to RTS perspective at any time.

3 I hope you can add a slow motion shooting system. (movie perspective) when fighting, a small picture will appear at the bottom right of the picture. The small picture is like a movie, in which slow shots of players' troops and enemies' troops fighting and shooting with bows and arrows will be played randomly. For example, when players' troops shoot at enemies with bows and arrows, slow shots will track the trajectory of the bows and arrows until they hit the wall of the city Enemy, this will greatly improve the player's pleasure. Players can also choose to turn off the view of the movie.

4 I hope you can repair the AI of players and computers playing chess. Many times, after I play a chess game, the computer will not continue playing chess for a long time. This should be a bug. I hope you can improve the AI of computer playing chess.

5 I hope you can add the real Lord system. I mean, there is nothing in the Lord hall at present. The players can do nothing but sit there. It's boring. I hope that after the players occupy the city, they can give orders in the Lord hall. For example, when the players sit in the Lord hall, there will be a command menu with many instructions, such as arresting someone, summoning someone and so on. Players can summon the sheriff to catch the bandits. The sheriff will salute and leave the Lord hall to catch the bandits. After the bandit is captured, he will be forced to kneel in front of the player. The player can ask him to redeem himself with money or order the guards around him to look at the bandit directly. All these are dynamic. If the sheriff fails to catch the bandits, players can also choose to lead the troops to catch the bandits themselves. Players can also sit in the Lord's chair and ask for a call to the Butler, general or businessman, and then talk to them and give them tasks, so as to have a sense of substitution.

6 I hope you can add some real details after the player becomes the Lord. For example, the player can lead the guards to inspect the city or the countryside. When the citizen or the farmer see the player, they will bow. The player can choose to help the citizen or the farmer work together with the fast key, which will enhance the honor of the player. Citizens and farmers will be more loyal and the economy will improve.

7 I hope the time on the battlefield is dynamic. Players can fight from morning to night, and then to the next morning, which will greatly increase their sense of substitution.

8 I hope players can freely build headquarters before the siege. There are three kinds of headquarters: small, medium and large. The smaller the headquarters, the cheaper it is, but the worse the protection function, the smallest headquarters can shoot through. Players can place their headquarters anywhere. The largest headquarters is very expensive. It takes several stones to break through a stone without wearing it. There are guards at the gate of the headquarters. In the headquarters, there is a battlefield map. This battlefield map is the same as the battlefield map of the Lord hall. Once the player opens it, he will enter the RTS interface and use the RTS interface to command the troops, but the headquarters is not absolutely safe. The enemy is likely to sneak into the headquarters. Once the enemy's sneak attack is successful, the campaign will be successful. In the same way, when the player is guarding the city, he can also lead a small force to sneak attack on the enemy's headquarters, or command his NPC to sneak attack on the enemy's headquarters. Once successful, the battle will be over.

9 I hope that before the battle of defending the city, time will be suspended. Players can deploy different troops to different positions of the city wall, and some troops will be assigned to the fortifications in the street. Players can also use this time to build fortifications, traps, crossbows and arrow devices in the street, as well as the secret passage in the Lord's hall.

10 Before the siege, players can freely build various fortifications at any position with various materials. If players defend the city, players can also build various fortifications at different positions on the wall and in different positions on the street.

11 After the players occupy the city, they can ask to go down to the city to arrest suspects and gangs, and sit in the hall to negotiate with gangs. If the gang is not willing to pay the ransom fee, the player can directly ask the guards to kill the gang members.

12 Deploy the system before the war. This system has not been installed in real time. I hope it can be installed quickly. Otherwise, the game is not tactical. I hope that players can also use this system to assign different soldiers to different positions in advance before the city defense war.

that is my suggestions, I really hope game makers can see my suggestions, I love this game very very very much, I will do everything for this game, I am sure that if game makers can adopt my suggstions, this game will be much better than now, thank you , I spent 2 hours to write there suggestions, I really hope game makers can discuss my suggestion carefully,thank you for reading it, I hope someone can help me with let game makers see my suggestions, thank you very very very much.

I roughly read your suggestions.

1, 10 IMHO this is a bit excessive and the game engine wasn't created with this in mind.

To points 2, 4, 5. Some things you mention are intended to be added in future. Like making formation before starting a battle, especially if there is a perk for it. As well as bugs, they are being worked on. Keep in mind this is still an EA.

To the point 3. I wouldn't hope much this will get added into the game. However, I'm sure someone will create a mod with such tools.

6. Don't see why not but it feels a bit excessive and there are definitely dozens of other issues that should be focused before full release of the game.

8. Again feels a bit excessive. There definitely should be more features for large armies and they should be slowed down (as in map movement speed). Currently kingdoms get snowballed and the speed you can march a thousand men army is ridiculous and ruins the immersion. Sneaking down on war camps like in movies wouldn't work. Armies had patrols and scouts who'd wake up the camp in case of intrusion.

11. How would you do that? The problem with criminals is they are difficult to catch and recognize. Especially for strangers.

12. Yes, policies. Some NPC in the game says "War should be lead for a reason", which isn't currently the case. There is a constant war in Calradia and senseless king's AIs responds to no resistance for doing that.

EDIT: Typos

I roughly read your suggestions.

1, 10 IMHO this is a bit excessive and the game engine wasn't created with this in mind.

To points 2, 4, 5. Some things you mention are intended to be added in future. Like making formation before starting a battle, especially if there is a perk for it. As well as bugs, they are being worked on. Keep in mind this is still an EA.

To the point 3. I wouldn't hope much this will get added into the game. However, I'm sure someone will create a mod with such tools.

6. Don't see why not but it feels a bit excessive and there are definitely dozens of other issues that should be focused before full release of the game.

8. Again feels a bit excessive. There definitely should be more features for large armies and they should be slowed down (as in map movement speed). Currently kingdoms get snowballed and the speed you can march a thousand men army is ridiculous and ruins the immersion. Sneaking down on war camps like in movies wouldn't work. Armies had patrols and scouts who'd wake up the camp in case of intrusion.

11. How would you do that? The problem with criminals is they are difficult to catch and recognize. Especially for strangers.

12. Yes, policies. Some NPC in the game says "War should be lead for a reason", which isn't currently the case. There is a constant war in Calradia and senseless king's AIs responds to no resistance for doing that.

EDIT: Typos
Hi my friend, thank you for reply, are you the member of the team? I think In fact, the construction of fortifications and headquarters is not very difficult, because it only means more choices of styles and positions, not that the players build like simulation games.

Hi my friend, thank you for reply, are you the member of the team? I think In fact, the construction of fortifications and headquarters is not very difficult, because it only means more choices of styles and positions, not that the players build like simulation games.

Nope, I am not one of the team members. But the devs do read the forum threads if it gets enough attention.

It is disappointing but the devs intended to include more complex construction system for settlements but they scrapped the idea because of development complexity and it brought a lot of issues. We will not probably be getting any construction additions to the main game. However we might be getting them in future expansions and DLCs.

Peace

Developers (team members) have the 'Developer' tag under their name, like this:

uANfq.png

Nope, I am not one of the team members. But the devs do read the forum threads if it gets enough attention.

It is disappointing but the devs intended to include more complex construction system for settlements but they scrapped the idea because of development complexity and it brought a lot of issues. We will not probably be getting any construction additions to the main game. However we might be getting them in future expansions and DLCs.

Peace
Hi, my friend, thank you very very very much, my English is not very good, I know this word "peace",but what is that mean in here?

Developers (team members) have the 'Developer' tag under their name, like this:

uANfq.png
Hi, my friend, thank you very very very much(sorry, my English is not very good, I often ues many times "very"),may I know that how can I let game makers see my suggestions?

11 After the players occupy the city, they can ask to go down to the city to arrest suspects and gangs, and sit in the hall to negotiate with gangs. If the gang is not willing to pay the ransom fee, the player can directly ask the guards to kill the gang members.

Perhaps this could be expanded upon. I'd very much like an option to remove all the notables and bring in new ones of your own culture, starting a process of forced assimilation. This could lead to a prosperity drop and possibly a revolt but would let you have a town of your own where you can recruit troops for your field army without resorting to mixed up armies.

Perhaps this could be expanded upon. I'd very much like an option to remove all the notables and bring in new ones of your own culture, starting a process of forced assimilation. This could lead to a prosperity drop and possibly a revolt but would let you have a town of your own where you can recruit troops for your field army without resorting to mixed up armies.
Hi, my friend, thank you for reply, do you know how to let game team see my suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom