I simply don't want to play the game and that's sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Still higher than yours. But that´s not an achievement.
It's strange that you are the loudest and most hateful on the forum about Bannerlord, yet you don't even have 25% of the hours in Warband that some of these guys do. Makes me wonder what caused you to be so infused with hate that you feel the need to post 500 this game sucks comments like we don't already know.

Are you here because you love **** posting and you have nothing better to do or because you're extremely disappointed and want to see the game improve like everyone else? Genuine question.

I don't understand why TW gave up on the village upgrade system? At the very least they could have implemented something else in it stead? It's just uninspiring work to me. I have said time and time again, they added basically nothing that modders did to vastly improve vanilla WB. I don't understand it.
This really annoyed me when it was first confirmed but I felt I should wait till I see their new fief management system. I thought maybe they could have done new fun things. But having played it now, the old system would have been 100% better.

Yea, it is a boring game and they are relying on modders as usual. Better pay me this time, taleworlds

#callformodders
Best to not open this can of worms... :razz:

I haven't played since mid April because the game felt very empty and repetitive. I still check the forums for news every now and then but so far I've been mostly disappointed with the development progress.

I was really disappointed they removed the ambush function and now playing it they really need it but the map really makes things worse. It is just too easy to get anywhere you want to go. We need more natural barriers to get somewhere so nations can defend themselves and really open up hell if someone breaks through and begins raiding the villages inside.

Like many, I've also been surprised by how "empty" in content (heavy weight mechanics) the game is nowadays

For me its not the lack of content that worries me but the lack of tw's will of adding drastic features or making drastic changes to current features(as they didnt say otherwise). Like would they totally scrab a feature they see that isn't fit or for example, they know diplomacy needs a lot of work, but how much or in what way. I would want trading deals of kingdoms for example and is this too much of a change for tw, or is it doable in EA time period?

Before launch I didn't see much to add over warband but as I play it and see other's comment I see that there could be big changes or big new feature that could have been added to the game.

I just wanna know how much of a change is tw willing to make.

I played 200+ hours. So I got my money's worth already. I'm looking forward to coming back to the game once it's out of EA. I thought, maybe naively that it might have improved by now. I think I'll have to be more realistic and think maybe 6 months to a year. I don't get the complaining though. Game's good for EA. The game will get better, one day. So just chill and be patient.If you've got 200 hours or more like me would you rather not have played the game at all and wait for a year or two for them to release a full and detailed game or have you enjoyed the majority of the time you've played?

I can assure you that I have "lost" more time in providing feedback than in playing the game; belive me. And truly because of that I have mixed feelings.
I think half the active community members on this forum feel this, no doubt some of them are starting to leave. Talking with someone who doesnt listen or at least pretends like they're not its whats rottening these forums. Just look at the main page at the citadel, everyone has something bitter to say and some of them are repeated concepts from 2 weeks ago that the devs dont want to adress. What is the point of leaving feedback if this company will only pay attention and answer to the feedback that doesnt compromise their "vision". Its quite enraging at this point. Just look at the feedback section, how many good, incredible feedback has been forgotten in the many, many pages of that forum side?

tumblr_oxgirqRUh81rodtxdo1_r1_250.gif

All those suggestions will be lost in the feedback section, like... tears in the rain

(took me 5 mins to work that out lmao)

Last edited:
Been around since alpha so more than a year now, can't exactly say that I feel there have been great progress in the game. Receiving news from TaleWorlds is made through a select few posters that only seem to discuss extremely niche questions. Still can't wrap my head around perks, class systems and restrictions to the multiplayer instead of expansions. Honestly I'm just pissed off at this point and I'm more than through waiting for some stupid patch that will FINALLY fix combat, so that we can at least pretend the game is more than a hollow shell. I started playing warband competitively again for christ sake. WHAT ARE YOU DOING TALEWORLDS?

(its installed just on laptop)
cDaDmYT.png

says enough doesn't it?

BYmwPpA.png

yKWS8cg.png

Last edited:
Are you here because you love **** posting and you have nothing better to do or because you're extremely disappointed and want to see the game improve like everyone else? Genuine question.

The second part of it is my answer. I check the forum for updates and to see what other people think have improved so I can start playing again.

At the moment, there isn´t enough that has improved for me since I stopped playing, according to the things I read here.

I was really disappointed they removed the ambush function and now playing it they really need it but the map really makes things worse. It is just too easy to get anywhere you want to go. We need more natural barriers to get somewhere so nations can defend themselves and really open up hell if someone breaks through and begins raiding the villages inside.
Hey thanks for reminding me! What the hell happened with ambushes? Was it ever explained why they removed such a seemingly awesome feature? As I recall, ambush tactics was supposed to be the main form of fighting with Battania.

Hey thanks for reminding me! What the hell happened with ambushes? Was it ever explained why they removed such a seemingly awesome feature? As I recall, ambush tactics was supposed to be the main form of fighting with Battania.
Ambushing was a planned feature, however, after implementing it, we found that it didn't really work well with the way our sandbox plays out, and ultimately, it wasn't much fun for the player.
Would be interesting to know how they implemented it. If it was usable by every faction, I agree it would've sucked, but making it Battania specific, and limiting it to forest areas and mountain passes could've made it work imo.

I've actually never seen a game getting so much praise and positive reviews by cutting such a large amount of corners and delivering the absolute minimum acceptable.
TW shouldn't rely on modders to finish their game, but instead themselves set the bar high and have modders go crazy from there. Seriously where's the ambition ?

I was hoping for stuff like co-op campaign before release, now I would be happy for something as simple as a proper vassal system.

Back
Top Bottom