I should be less flamer?

Should I flame less noobs stop to flame them or having a dayly flame max?

• Keep flaming them (and get banned)

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Stop it, they are analphabets so they don't read the rules, be mercifull (still get banned)

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • flame 20 by day (and get banned)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • flame 10 by day (and get banned)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flame 5 by day (and get banned)

• Get straight to the banning.

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't comment on this. Because although I haven't been here as long as, say, Mic and Vilhjalmr, I've read a hundred pages of "Who are these banned people?" And this sort of post is generally what gets the OP and some posters banned. Lock it before you regret it.

You should just be yourself, letting everyone else decide what YOU should do isn't really a good idea. would you jump off a bridge if everyone else did?
Or would think for yourself and do your own thing?
Usually when someone has to ask "Should I do this?" the safe answer is "No", but the more entertaining answer is "Yes!"
Really though, before you post, think of what you contributing, if its something useful, go for it, if its just a flame, think on it. I personally go with

A form a "tough love".

Cause that method just seems to make the most sense to me.
Usually you have someone either politely correct an individual, or just go off the ****ing deep end.
Now you will notice some people who use to be really nice, all of a sudden really aggressive, eventually we all have a moment or
Two of a flaming urge hit us, thats when you must decide.

No no - keep doing what you are doing - that way we can get rid of you sooner ::\

Seriously though - what kind of a ****ing question is this? Not only are you acknowledge that there is obviously a problem in your attitude by making the thread to begin with, you openly ask how often and how much you should spam with useless flames? Not saying that you should make out with any disrespectful member - new or not - but you just made yourself look plenty worse than the very people you 'want to flame'.

I don't believe that I have seen such even from legends such as Juno ::\

Apparently he was drunk when he posted this and 20 other useless spam in the Apprentice's Guild.

When you wake up, DarkAnd, take solace that you're not banned and blame the negative reaction on the beer. Then, lock this.

I wasn't realy drunk, it was 4:30 am there and I was falling off wanting to sleep, I don't know why I created the dammed threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom