i said bad words tw muted me :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Roerich

Knight at Arms
Why would you care about that lol, you can instantly mute people when game starts if you dont want to hear anyone.
I don't want to mute people all the time I join skirmish. I would like to have an option in settings to disable voice chat.

Why would you care about that lol, you can instantly mute people when game starts if you dont want to hear anyone.
in game modes such as tdm or seige where people are constantly joining you have to re mute all constantly,

and you wont know people are unmuted until someone who just joined text's appears,

or in this case their shrieking voice pierces your eardrum
I don't want to mute people all the time I join skirmish. I would like to have an option in settings to disable voice chat.
i like this idea i hope it can be extended to text communication too

elderbong

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNW

Muted for an additional 14 days because I deemed the original punishment too mild.
You should just make it permanent tbh

they'd be banning half of bannerlords population if they perma'd for that, too many edge lords do this
Why do M&B MP players have such a problem with restraint in the usage of racial slurs? It's like a drug addiction. The SP community is not nearly this bad. Hell, I don't remember Warband MP being quite this bad either (with a few exceptions).

Hans 77

Knight
WBWF&SVC
M&B Community: Please, do not add voice chat, if the text chat is any indication, then the sheer amount of toxicity, racism, hate speech, and abusive language is going to be overwhelming. Don't do it.

TW:

1g2il5.jpg

Why do M&B MP players have such a problem with restraint in the usage of racial slurs? It's like a drug addiction. The SP community is not nearly this bad. Hell, I don't remember Warband MP being quite this bad either (with a few exceptions).
Idk medieval games tend to attract some edge lords for some reason

Younes

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
What are SP people gona do? Insult the bots? Lol

What are SP people gona do? Insult the bots? Lol
Is this postulating philosophy that humans are mainly incredibly toxic when other humans are in the picture? Because that's kind of brilliant.
Idk medieval games tend to attract some edge lords for some reason
I've noticed that too. It seems to really attract some alt-righters who think they're superior in knowledge due to playing a medieval game and of course also think themselves superior in ethnicity to everyone.

Krin

Recruit
M&BWBVC
aint gon read all those comments but i said bad words i didnt go into a superiority complex rampage or idk some kinda alt right something etc anyway gooddays special thanks to @Dejan i lerned valuable lyfe lesson thank u will behave good day

Last edited:
Top Bottom