I replace almost every file in my Napoleonic Wars with files form Laigle

Users who are viewing this thread

I did this months ago and it was extremely time consuming, i replaced every uniform and weapon but i was never able to import the shaders used in laigle to nw, anybody knows if it would be possible at all? i think not since it would require decompiling them (?)

I feel one of two things will eventually happen.  Docm will eventually get tired of people asking and allow someone to release the mod just so they'll stop pestering him or there will be a rise in black market mods with random messages in people's inboxes saying, "Hey, Kid.  Want to download a mod?"

So, which uniforms didn't you replace?  Because it seems to me that some units such as the Vistula folk aren't in L'Aigle. 

Bluehawk said:
I would've used the Duchy of Warsaw's infantry for that.

They still wouldn't be Vistula infantry, though.  And what about Carabiniers? Or Sappers?  I feel the immersion shattering and I haven't even tried to change the uniforms yet.  >:C

Playing a French Sapper doesnt give you a beard automaticly. The realism shatters before you even buy the DLC.

Inzunza said:
Bluehawk said:
I would've used the Duchy of Warsaw's infantry for that.

They still wouldn't be Vistula infantry, though.  And what about Carabiniers? Or Sappers?  I feel the immersion shattering and I haven't even tried to change the uniforms yet.  >:C

I change Vistula to french infantry garde with bicorns (becuase they are awsome), and Carabiniers with Dragons de l'Impératrice and i either used arty or sergent uniforms for sappers

wiener_snitzel said:
I change Vistula to french infantry garde with bicorns (becuase they are awsome), and Carabiniers with Dragons de l'Impératrice and i either used arty or sergent uniforms for sappers

Interesting.  I like your style.  I think I'll have to try it out myself, sometime.

Back
Top Bottom