I replace almost every file in my Napoleonic Wars with files form Laigle

Users who are viewing this thread

It's pretty easy. You just need to move all of L'Aigle's texture files and resource files to Napoleonic Wars', list all the L'Aigle BRF's in NW's module.ini, and then replace the mesh names of the NW items with the ones from L'Aigle using Morgh's MB editor. Sounds complex but it really isn't.

David Dire said:
It's pretty easy. You just need to move all of L'Aigle's texture files and resource files to Napoleonic Wars', list all the L'Aigle BRF's in NW's module.ini, and then replace the mesh names of the NW items with the ones from L'Aigle using Morgh's MB editor. Sounds complex but it really isn't.

Sounds and smoke is actually ballies smoke mod

Shiat man, this looks amazing.

Anyways, can we get a download?
Or how do you list it in the Module.ini? I realy dig how this looks

Eraamion said:
JUAN THE GREAT! said:
...how did you get flag bearer and drummer bots into NW? Is this some new modded server?
It's the EU commander battle server
First of all, wow that is amazing eye candy. A populated commander battle server and how you choose to walk than run all the time with commanding the troops. Even though cannons are firing. This is why I love a good Commander Battle.

It looks very cool for commander battles, what is the exact server name on the servers list though?

Do we need to replace every single NW mesh in Morghs one item at a time, or is there an easier way to do it? :neutral:

(And does anyone know how to successfully install the files in NW?)

The_Prussian_Musket said:
Do we need to replace every single NW mesh in Morghs one item at a time, or is there an easier way to do it? :neutral:

(And does anyone know how to successfully install the files in NW?)

Basically you just have to replace stuff one by one with Open Brf, so put on a can of coffee and some good music because its gonna take some time. :wink:
It helps if u have played alot of Laigle so u can remeber the uniforms and have played around with Napoleonic Wars BRF files before because they are put together in a funny way, fx the french voltiguer office pants are also British KGL infantry pants so u are gonna have to make some compromise.

Also here is new video if anybody wonna watch

I know that you've described what you did already but coming from a complete novice, I have no idea how to do this. Would it be so bad as to upload your textures folder, or whatever it is that contains the mod?
Otherwise a few more detailed instructions would be good

Back
Top Bottom