Votes: 90 82.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Not sure would like to see when ive used the new one for a while

Votes: 15 13.8%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

@emrozdemir
I think the radial menu that would fit well would be the War Thunder style; square and translucent shapes (keept it simple). I would keep the three main buttons on the left side to keep the user informed at all times (choices). I would reduce the proportions without compromising legibility.

IMO, something like this would maintain a homogeneous aesthetic and would not be so invasive in the player's visual action zone.

gDm6z.jpg
70ZPq.jpg
7w5Ew.jpg

I repeat, the basic commands radio menu for those users who have a gamepad? perfect; but must ensure to enable yes or yes an option in the settings menu for those who want to use the classic mode.

@emrozdemir
I think the radial menu that would fit well would be the War Thunder style; square and translucent shapes (keept it simple). I would keep the three main buttons on the left side to keep the user informed at all times (choices). I would reduce the proportions without compromising legibility.

IMO, something like this would maintain a homogeneous aesthetic and would not be so invasive in the player's visual action zone.

gDm6z.jpg
70ZPq.jpg
7w5Ew.jpg

I repeat, the basic commands radio menu for those users who have a gamepad? perfect; but must ensure to enable yes or yes an option in the settings menu for those who want to use the classic mode.
Ooooooooooooooo this looks great and is small enough to feel out of the way. Bravo once again

@emrozdemir

gDm6z.jpg
70ZPq.jpg
7w5Ew.jpg

Would have put it on the left bottom side to and text (if wanted) above it instead. But yeah looks better

It's just an idea my boi... ?
And a good one to :smile: Easier to see the commands that way. Or you could have an simple 2 by simple and subtle block list coming up on the left bottom when clicking it up. Could work in the bottom to horisontal,...:Then you can download different skins and themes to it to :wink:

Last edited:
i know its just been added and is likley to get changed and I get why they added it (for gamepads) but i also feel there are some people like me who liked the old style system better

could an option not be added in the settings to use the old sytem or if you have a gamepad use the new one sine it just feels clunky to me on the new one while the older one things like only pressing f4 to hold fire instead of f3 f2 or delegate command was just f6 now is 2 buttons
yes yes agreedm i just want f1+f3 to win, doze zoomer radial menu sux

@emrozdemir

gDm6z.jpg
70ZPq.jpg
7w5Ew.jpg

This is a pretty good design. Circle shapes can be hard to design around because they waste a lot of space. This is nicely compact so it only covers the player and it wouldn't be hard to add more than 8 options if needed. The whole thing could also go up in the top left corner and be totally out of the way

Yes, Squares are better than circles. But I disagree with the "top left corner". I think down and middle is the way to go, just as presented in the above picture. It's in the center of the screen and you're not playing while you have the menu up, and it allows to see the commands more clearly. It's the one thing I like most about the current new menu.

Gods yes. This new menu is horrible on keyboard. Especially since they've changed to order to do some things. Like F4 no longer telling archers to hold or release arrows.

Gods yes. This new menu is horrible on keyboard. Especially since they've changed to order to do some things. Like F4 no longer telling archers to hold or release arrows.
yeah that confuses me the most now....like from that to F3 - F2 its a whole new coding pattern xD But sure its more compact now though

@emrozdemir

gDm6z.jpg
70ZPq.jpg
7w5Ew.jpg

Btw are we sending Terco to Turkey now for the behalf of the community ? Seems we need an Union guy at place :wink:

Last edited:
@emrozdemir

gDm6z.jpg
70ZPq.jpg
7w5Ew.jpg

pretty good UI suggestion

Now I'm ****ed up with the covid thing, remember... I'm a Spaniard. I have been banned in many countries... I am a walking biological weapon :lol:
Dont worry i can give you an new identity and entity to if you wish :wink: But yeah its hard times...i got the fever now as well and were in a bit of a lockdown here with high numbers to...wish you all out there the best and hope we all come thru this...if not well we all gonna die one day anyways xD

Back
Top Bottom