I never had sex and it's Taleworlds' fault

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revverie

I literally never had sex, I'm a complete virgin celibate person, and yeah, it's Taleworlds' fault. While all my friends were out there conquering girls I was home stuck into the PC conquering that tasty swadians ass! It wasn't worth it seriously! I spent 8000 hours in Warband and all I can do with it now is to brag about it in the forums so people know the veteran I am in this game! Seriously, I wished I had sex instead, for real, it was a nice adventure but my **** has never been touched, sucked or even seen! I'm tired of it! I'm literally 28 now and after 12 years of waiting for Bannerlord, reading over and over the devblogs, checking every early screenshot with a loup I just want to die now! Even though I'm completely dissapointed and I spend the whole playthrough complaining, I just play it anyways just to cope! Well, when I get seriously bored I just get into the forums and insult anyone who doesn't like this game, I know that I don't but HOW DARE THEY? Yeah that is how I spend my work hours too I just stare at the forums and instantly jumping into threads to kiss devs in the check, even though none of them answer my suggestions in the suggestion thread

Orion is about to kill this thread, but I would like to commend it for being a brilliant piece of posting. o7 Reverrie, you will be missed. I hope the records will forever reflect that this was primo content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom