Resolved I need to report these players for extreme racism, toxicity, and trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded

HalPal78

Recruit
Summary: These players (names can be found in imgur link) were repeatedly making rascist and toxic remarks in the chat easily bypassing the censoring system. The would constantly use the “n-word” and would make remarks similar to “all n-word need to die” “I hope all n-word get aids” “you guys are getting killed by sand n-word (they were playing Aserai)”. They told one of our teammates to kill themselves many times. Also their clan name is literally [AIDS] AND they would vote kick any other player who joined their team via the match maker system, they always made sure to only have their clan members in their team or they would vote kick people out. This happened on November 11th, 2021, around the time of 7:30pm-8:30pm United States Central Time.

Their names can be found in the imgur link.

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Hey, i have checked the players and issued the according punishments. We have a report system in game, if you use it would help us to faster react to these kind of activities. Doing this will give us the information on which game log to look into. I have seen that these people have been reported before but from the wrong subjects. Please dont forget to select the relevant report topic and to write a description. Thank you for letting us know and sorry for the incovenience.

Back
Top Bottom