I need help! How can i add custom sound to M&B Warband?

Users who are viewing this thread

Milvus24

Recruit
I'am creating a mod and i want to put fireball item to the game but i can't add a custom sound to it.
I already made a working item (with mesh, animation, etc.), but the sound don't want to work. :sad:
When i throw the fireball the sound it's like when i throw a stone. I can modify the throw_stone sound but it's also not good because if i modify it, than when i throw a stone the sound will be like throwing a fireball.

So i want to one sound for throwing fireball and and other for throwing stone. I already try everythng but i can't "separte" this two item's sound.

Somebody pls help me! :!: :!:

P.S: the fireball item is a throwing wepaon, i add a new animation to it called throwing_fireball (it's exactly same as throwing_stone animation).

Note that Warband has 4 different throwing sounds, for thrown axes, javelins, knives and stones. Game will identify what sound to play depending on item's itcf_throw_* flag. So, for example, you can remove all darts/javelins and use this subcategory for fireballs, which will allow you to associate whatever sound you wish with them.

After all, if your mod is going to have fireballs, surely you can get by with just 3 thrown item sub-types instead of 4? :smile:

It can be solved with triggers.

Arthur, thank you very much it's work. :smile:

Now i have an other question. :grin:
Please somebody can write down the other sound triggers? For example, trigger for pass_by sounds or hitting sounds and something like that. It would be great help to me. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom