I miss some of the armours from warband which haven't been given equivalents in bannerlord

Users who are viewing this thread

I miss some of the armours from warband which haven't been given proper equivalents in bannerlord yet.

Like my beautiful vaegir/khergit lamellar vest (I am aware of armours kinda similar to it, but none actually look much like it
rVEax.png

Or this boiled leather over mail
-t-Rd.png

Or this banded armour
W7QPk.png

And this one is especially notable in it's absence considering the game is literally called bannerlord: Heraldic mail, with all it's variations
EDIT: I've remembered that there is heraldic mail in the game, apologies. However, It only has the vlandian banner on it, same with the coat of plates. That's almost worse than not having it at all.
I0Bdv.png

And many others I'm sure I've forgotten about.

These aren't full plate and would fit well with the tech level of Bannerlord, and I'm sure many returning fans would love their inclusion. They even have areas of visible cloth which would work fantastically with your armour dyes system, the Cuir Bouilli can even be divided into a body and shoulders, and the lamellar vest into body and bracers. Are there any plans for their inclusion or specific reasons for their omission?

The time period is different. Warband could, maybe, be along the end of the middle ages and onto the high medieval period.
Bannerlord, not what the devs may have intended, but due to cultures and equipment is the low-mid middle ages.

I literally said in the post itself that the armours mentioned would fit snugly within the tech level of the game, and they wouldn't even be the most technologically advanced compared to some of the armour already in the game. Please read the post before replying.

Back
Top Bottom