I miss having my companions in my party

Users who are viewing this thread

Right now the companion system is pretty much all about sending them work as a caravan, all of them. I miss the times when you had them in your party and would gear them up and fight alongside them, have them level up and choose where they spend their points. Right now Companion are just temporarily in your group til u have the income to buy a caravan for them.

Caravan should not require for us to use a companion, it should just buy the caravan and thats it.

Yeah, there are some issues with companions currently, but the main reason I don't keep them in my party is they aren't really all that effective. Maybe it is just perception or the larger scale of battles in BL compared to WB but they aren't hitting as hard and having the same impact they did before. And it takes unholy periods of time to get them to level up.

Edit: the one exception was training them as Fians; then the better of them would rack up 15-20 kills per battle.

Still think my most hillarious time I had in warband was when I used stat mods for my companions and gave them like 500 in each stat and had myself 5000. Was really fun to see them yoink around the battle field at super speed and slaughter anything. Tournaments became really interesting too seeing as they could still kill me if they got enough hits in.

But well technically you can still have them in your party, I've had some smaller issues with caravans since the update of them not earning enough, or far less in the start at least and getting captured a lot even when not at war...

Back
Top Bottom