i messed up

Users who are viewing this thread

eagle6122

Recruit
so after hunting 10 Pligrims Darkness i found out that a party of dark hunters were chasing me.
i was so unready i couldn't fight them i only had 30? while they were 60 or something so i ran away then i hunted more Pligrims darkness but nothing happened this time even when i see a group of Dark Hunters that outnumber me they just move around however in the guide it said that they are suppose to attack you in a surprise camp but nothing happened is the game broken or i just messed up?

The dark hunters will follow you all the time until they engage you. But your team may move faster than them
The dark hunters' name may have a different color, pay attention to this detail
If you are ready to defeat the dark hunters, camping somewhere and waiting them to catch you.
When you see the dark hunters, you can also attack them yourself rather than waiting them to hunt your team.
Good luck.

Oh thank you but i got tired of waiting to anybody to reply so i just made a new save and finished chapter 1 with it thanks anyways  :grin:

eagle6122 said:
Oh thank you but i got tired of waiting to anybody to reply so i just made a new save and finished chapter 1 with it thanks anyways  :grin:
Congratulations!

Back
Top Bottom