I messed up the projectiles now my game keeps crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

DeeDee334

Recruit
is there any way to fix this? i put everything back to default in morghs it still keeps crashing when i pick one of the factions

Solution
Revert all of your changes to how it was before. Otherwise use a safecopy of the former working version (good practise at modding: Make safecopies of versions) and continue the work from there. Take also a look at the rgl-log if it shows where errors might be.
Revert all of your changes to how it was before. Otherwise use a safecopy of the former working version (good practise at modding: Make safecopies of versions) and continue the work from there. Take also a look at the rgl-log if it shows where errors might be.

Upvote 0
Solution
whats rgl log? i tried reverting all changes I changed the projectile back but it seems like it still crashes

Upvote 0
The rgl-log is a text file (txt-format) which is generated every time you start the game. It's in the main folder of Warband, one level above the folder in which the mods are inside.
theres no errors in the rgl log do I have to restart the mod cause I didn't make any safe copies of a previous version

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom