I MAY need help with Ital/y/ians

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings dear Italian speaking players! I have been in Avezzano for a week now and planning to take a quick daily trip to Rome. I will be in italy untill 25th and I have yet to come across a sufficiently english speaking person so I was wondering if  there are any mb players in the vicinity who would like to help me out in case I require some helping out  :grin:  :roll:

Singil said:
Greetings dear Italian speaking players! I have been in Avezzano for a week now and planning to take a quick daily trip to Rome. I will be in italy untill 25th and I have yet to come across a sufficiently english speaking person so I was wondering if  there are any mb players in the vicinity who would like to help me out in case I require some helping out  :grin:  :roll:
...Too far, sorry...
...anyway I've ask to AB friends in Rome:...
http://www.armatabrancaleone.eu/smf2/index.php?topic=372.0

...hope someone can help you... :wink:

ciauz^^,
Jab

Sadly I do not live in Rome otherwise it would have been my pleasure to kidnap and force information about Bannerlord out of you meet you. :mrgreen:

What kind of help do you need?
Are you asking for advices on your stay in Rome or for someone who's going to take you out of jail if you eventually got arrested?  :razz:

Generally speaking, in Italy you won't find many english speakers, but here in Rome you should have an easier time, especially if you plan to stick aroung the most touristic areas where most people should be able to understand, if not speak, at least some basic english.

When are you planning to visit Rome?

sorry, too far for me, I live in Tuscany Coast. Hope sometimes you will come to visit Pisa and Livorno and of course I will kidnap you the same like Imnotwhatiam want doing, but I'm more like Inquisitors and my methods will be harder and cruel than his.

Back
Top Bottom