I made a video about how I abuse the siege mechanics to solo Towns... I mean hey Nooobz do you wanna GET GOOD?!?! Come and see epic pro gaemer gaaemn!

Users who are viewing this thread

?:party:??
I've been talking about about this for a year now but I made one of those new fangled captioned MOVING picture with music showing what I do!
I play the game completely wrong and enjoy it immensely as I massacre entire towns of bots without risking a single soldiers life!

Also, HeY KiDz are you a bad enough dude (or Dude-ette') to stomach all 8 minutes of intense npc torture?! Bet you can't last for the whole thing! ?
Are you eardrums bad enough to last through the copy right detection dodging (well SOMEBODY can make an AI to outsmart me anyways...) audacity abused soundtrack?

Last edited:
You must be bored out of your mind to do this. Good stuff though, 5/7.
I remember in the past some people were dedicated to doing outrageous things in a game and tried to violate it to the maximum, in a fun way. Using cheats was okay too, as long as they were doing novel, outrageous things.
They were scouring a game's forum for new exploits, glitches and cheats, and imagined funny scenarios where these could be useful, then went ahead with their plan, while documenting it, so anyone could repeat it.

Back
Top Bottom