i love how in depth this mod is:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Midgets288

Sergeant
i just went to fort necessity on this mod and it's almost a copy of the real life fort necessity. :grin: and all the guns are actual guns from back then. I love the cannon system too this mod is amazing!! :grin:

Midgets288 said:
i just went to fort necessity on this mod and it's almost a copy of the real life fort necessity. :grin:
and all the guns are actual guns from back then. I love the cannon system too this mod is amazing!! :grin:
Sorry for missing this comment for so long!!!
I m doing it a lot lately, due to being too busy all the time... :oops:
Yes, Antigonos did a great job on Scenes. He is a Master and I loved and credited his work always!! He seems too busy lately to ever help me again, according to his last message to me.
Thx for your compliments and I m so glad you adore my Gabrilduro s Artillery System, cuz is fully my invention and I find it myself sooo muuuch fuuuun  :mrgreen:
I like to switch in first person look and be close to a cannon, so I can feel as an artillery soldier, hehehe
Can yo believe though, that so many confused ppl PMd me asking for info on cannon system??!!  :roll:
Gab

GABRILDURO said:
Midgets288 said:
i just went to fort necessity on this mod and it's almost a copy of the real life fort necessity. :grin:
and all the guns are actual guns from back then. I love the cannon system too this mod is amazing!! :grin:
Sorry for missing this comment for so long!!!
I m doing it a lot lately, due to being too busy all the time... :oops:
Yes, Antigonos did a great job on Scenes. He is a Master and I loved and credited his work always!! He seems too busy lately to ever help me again, according to his last message to me.
Thx for your compliments and I m so glad you adore my Gabrilduro s Artillery System, cuz is fully my invention and I find it myself sooo muuuch fuuuun  :mrgreen:
I like to switch in first person look and be close to a cannon, so I can feel as an artillery soldier, hehehe
Can yo believe though, that so many confused ppl PMd me asking for info on cannon system??!!  :roll:
Gab
I can believe that. :grin:

It took me a good while to figure it out, but then when i did it was amazing. And I like to do the same thing with putting the cannon down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom