I love BannerLord.

Users who are viewing this thread

There has been so much hate from the community, so much complaining it is really Sad. I didn't like Block Delay at first, because it was different than warband. I adapted my whole play style. I now can play with block delay.

I didn't like the animations, because certain 1 handed attacks are unreadable. I learned, put in the time, and adapted. Now I can block 95% of attacks.

Bannerlord Is not warband. Yes there can be some improvements, but I want to say, that I have a lot of fun, and I love the game. It was worth the purchase for me.

I can adapt to making S my walk forward button and W walk backward, it doesnt mean its a good design. I dont want "Oh come on I BLOCKED THAT!" to be the tagline for a game. I left for about 2 months, played again now and dying because the game wants you to die never feels good. I was in a 1v3, they landed a kick that missed me by a full character model and it still landed, which got me killed. Cavalry bumps are still incredibly powerful, horse archers are crazy accurate, and infantry just feels pathetically weak. Why would i go into a fight and deal about 20 damage when i can just play archer and pop heads from across the map?

Im glad you're enjoying the game, I hope you understand that the criticism comes from a place of love and not hate, we all want the game to be all it can be.

Yeah for me its not that its bad, just it's not an improvement on warband and after so long.. it should be. We also need dedicated servers.

Gonna try and act as mediator here before this kicks off;

1) We all love Mount & Blade & it's not wrong to love Bannerlord (even with its current issues).
2) You CAN adapt to how the game functions now but that doesn't mean it's correct as it currently stands.
3) There are significant ways the game could be better.
4) In our hearts we all love TW for giving us the foundations of the game of our dreams. Bannerlord will rise; we just need to keep to it.
5) it is EA; yes yes 8 years of development... but development is still on-going.
6) We shouldn't argue... we all share lots in common. In reality we should be friends - lets not let this community grow anymore bitter.

I love bannerlord too! The people who say they hate this game are elitists from warband that are POed that their warband skill doesn't transfer to this game entirely this game isnt bad it just isnt warband. We shouldn't ever expect this game to turn into warband because it wont. This game offers a lot of improvements on warband as well especially in the cav department. The game needs some work and its only going to get better and im excited for some updates and changes but in its current state its extremely playable.

we all love bannerlord, thats why we passionately want it to become the game that it should be in all its greatnes

That's not really love, that's an emotionally abusive relationship. You know, how one partner only really ''loves'' the other for what they could be, but not for what they are.

It's a joke.

I love bannerlord too! The people who say they hate this game are elitists from warband that are POed that their warband skill doesn't transfer to this game entirely this game isnt bad it just isnt warband. We shouldn't ever expect this game to turn into warband because it wont. This game offers a lot of improvements on warband as well especially in the cav department. The game needs some work and its only going to get better and im excited for some updates and changes but in its current state its extremely playable.
UCqzSeL.jpg

Skill doesn't transfer over? The finals of your tournament were warband players lmao

Last edited:
I love bannerlord too! The people who say they hate this game are elitists from warband that are POed that their warband skill doesn't transfer to this game entirely this game isnt bad it just isnt warband.
Says the guy who claims that he is the best cav NA... Sure

Skill doesn't transfer over? The finals of your tournament where warband players lmao
Those are the facts

Not even competitive warband players dislike Bannerlord, read the rest of the forums, how even is the game in a playable state lol?

Back
Top Bottom