Need More Info I literally cannot continue the game after the tutorial, as it says "Cannot create save data."

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ZoSo0214

Recruit
Summary: I have just begun playing this game. I went about the tutorial and after completion, I tried to save. It failed to savem saying "Cannot create save data." I have restarted the game, made a new character; same problem. I gave the application admin rights, same problem. I uninstalled and reinstalled, same problem. I deleted the documents file (I saw on other forums people say uninstalling that save/config folder from Documents on your computer might work), same problem! I can't progress with the game, as I can't save. If you have any insight please let me know. If this is a recurring problem for new players let me know and I'll wait until the next patch that hopefully fixes it.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: 2080 Ti
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience. Please make sure that the game application is checked on the Windows Defender. This could prevent the game from creating a save file on your computer.
to do that:
  • Open Windows Defender Security Center.
  • Click on Virus & threat protection.
  • Click the Virus & threat protection settings option.
  • Under "Controlled folder access," click the Allow an app through the Controlled folder access link.
  • Click the Add an allowed app button to add Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom