Resolved I left the Empire kingdom I created and I'm now at war with myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: I left the Empire kingdom I created and I'm now at war with myself. It means I cannot join some Empires as I'm stuck in a war with someone they're not at war with. The minor clan I had hired as my mercs instantly left the army we were in, and turned hostile. Maybe that is relevant. I think the game considered it a treasonous move to leave the Kingdom, so it turned hostile. Maybe it was because I said I will keep my fiefs? But there are no one to sue for peace with now.
How to Reproduce: Complete story/main quest to create your own Imperial Kingdom, then leave the Kingdom in the Kingdom menu keeping existing fiefs while having mercs possibly other clans in your kingdom.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Create your own Empire Kingdom
Media (Screenshots & Video):
26392C7CE1A6948AF43794532B08AEEEFC9025E2

4C77616D542388F2473ECF3D2629602EC5541E0D

Version: I started this when Beta started, current version is 1.2.0
Installed community-made modifications: none

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom