I know most of you own the game already

Users who are viewing this thread

tdring

Veteran
I would love you all if you would check out my review of Warband. It can be found here http://truegamereviewer-com.webs.com/apps/blog/show/22680145-should-i-buy-mount-blade-warband. Feel free to post critique in the comments of the post or I have also created a forum post associated with review. Also please check out my other reviews.

I, who barely ever started playing the singleplayer of Warband, would say multiplayer is what makes the game, so I'd love to see more talk about that !! :smile:

I think it's important for a reviewer to give an opinion on the game, if I want to read what a game is about I'll go and look at the games website. You should be telling me which parts of the game work well, what you enjoy the most about it and what you don't enjoy. Perhaps go into some of the bad things about the game, I usually read through a few reviews of games I'm considering buying to see if there are any game breaking glitches or if the game is hilariously short, or other stuff that you don't get by reading the game description.

Multiplayer is very similer to War of the Roses or Chivalry. A lot of game modes are avalible as well as voice and text chat. Mods add a lot more variety to the multiplayer.

What if I haven't played War of the Roses or Chivalry? You should probably explain what it's actually like. Also War of the Roses and Chivalry were released after Warband, it doesn't make sense to compare an older game to something released recently. You should be comparing the new releases to Warband.

Also Warband doesn't have voice chat, only text.

However ti is a nice addition and is fun to play every once and a while.

thanks for the critique

I did not play much of the multiplayer. should I add a section on opinion or just add it into the final thoughts section?

Eternal said:
Work on the grammar and spelling. As pedantic as it may seem, it's key to making yourself look professional.

will do!

It has been something I have been working on for a while. I had no idea how much of an affect it would have!

Thanks for the comments and site views everyone!

Multi player is the main aspect of the game, in fact many people are like Xtrah, hardly played the SP aspect of things, Would be nice to see a bit more of a fleshed out MP section, maybe talking about the various modes like battle, duel, team deathmatch and seige, also linking to the warband clans section on this forum might not be a bad idea, some new players like to find a strong clan to play with and there are plenty of very good ones on that page (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,163.0.html). However other than that great review, actually learned some stuff about sp which is surprising considering I've owned the game for over 2 years :razz:, I usually prefer video reviews as I can see as well as learn about the game, but enjoyed reading that.

Lord_David said:
Multi player is the main aspect of the game, in fact many people are like Xtrah, hardly played the SP aspect of things, Would be nice to see a bit more of a fleshed out MP section, maybe talking about the various modes like battle, duel, team deathmatch and seige (the 4 most played modes, the others such as CTF are very rarely played publicly), also linking to the warband clans section on this forum might not be a bad idea, some new players like to find a strong clan to play with and there are plenty of very good ones on that page (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,163.0.html). However other than that great review, actually learned some stuff about sp which is surprising considering I've owned the game for over 2 years :razz:, I usually prefer video reviews as I can see as well as learn about the game, but enjoyed reading that.

I did not play much of the multi player. However I will work on the multi player section. I had never even thought about posting the clan information. Would it be a good idea for me to point out community groups? Examples of this would be subreddits, steam groups, taleworlds forums, etc.

as far as videos go I do not have the stomping power or software to create videos. However if I get a large enough viewer base for me to warrant it I will look into it further. The way it is now seemed like the best way to do it. I am testing out the waters right now so to speak.

thanks for checking it out!

Good work! A brilliant idea.

The multiplayer community and the game itself online might take a while to dig into. I wish you the best of luck, and not cause Im any expert but if you have questions about it I would love to provide answers to the best of my capability.

Back
Top Bottom