I keep getting kicked

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr_Eazysteel

Regular
I get kicked as soon as I get in the server, this is for every server and I doubt that it is every admin instakicking me for no reason. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't. But when it does I get instakicked on every server and this happens for a long time until the game decides not to do it anymore.

just to update:

I tried it on another laptop at a friend's house: same problem. Kicked all the time from server.

Did you make sure your M&B warband was updated to the latest version BEFORE installing NW? It's also worth making sure you haven't used Hex Editor or anything similar.

Yes I'm sure and no I didnt used anything.

I keep thinking its my key who is giving me trouble, else why its still kicking me on another computer with another internet provider 45km from home on fresh install downloaded drom talesworld and up to date.

Nope I didn't do anything, everything was updated and before I didn't have the problem. It's only recently. Only thing I did was buy it and install it nothing more.

My error:

This showed up after I went to this menu. I didnt try to connect to any server

Edit: I see the servers on the list but I cant connect to them. Same picture when I press 'connect'.

Will do as soon as it happens again, thanks upfront for the help. And the exact error all I know is that I keep getting kicked randomly from almost every server when it does happen. Also the screenshot FinnHallqvist took is not the problem I have. And the screenshot will be a "You were kicked from the server" message because that's basically what it is me getting kicked from every server. :/  I can try and get a video of it though if you want. Again thanks for the help!

Mr_Eazysteel

I never showed it to anyone or did anything with it but use it. Ofcourse I could never be certain. I havent had the error in a while though, but I don't know if this means it's fixed (probably not). Also if someone is using my key I don't think it would be a mistake on my half. It could be the CD-Key like you said because sometimes when I want to connect to a server I have to press the connect button several times before it actually starts connecting and when this happens it gets stuck on "validating serial key" (or something) in the top left corner. Then I can press connect again, which I do and after spamming the connectbutton I get in. I don't know if this is a seperate issue or if it is related, but because you mentioned CD-Key I thought it could be worthwhile mentioning. I'll record the error/bug/problem as soon as I get it again so it can hopefully be analyzed and fixed. :smile:

P.S.: Good to know that you guys actually care about every one of your customers :p.

Back
Top Bottom