I just realized it's been almost 2 years

Users who are viewing this thread

Considering the radio silence between Bannerlord's announcement and the eventual early access release, I think it's fair to say that this game will be in Early Access forever.

Considering the radio silence between Bannerlord's announcement and the eventual early access release, I think it's fair to say that this game will be in Early Access forever.
No...it can't be like this!!!

TW's listen, we can help you, just give us the reins and you don't need to worry about it anymore, trust us, trust the community, trust the modders!.

it's been almost 2 years and we are still playing, thank god, thanks to us, I love this game!

we need to help them get there, I know they can.

I might want them to fix something very low in others priorities like clipping custom items.

I find very low priority the death count in the score.

But we can all agree server crashing needs fixing asap.

No...it can't be like this!!!

TW's listen, we can help you, just give us the reins and you don't need to worry about it anymore, trust us, trust the community, trust the modders!.
they hate the modders because the modders are 10000% better than them at their own jobs and their jealousy burns with the force of a thousand suns.

Either it stays a ****ty EA or releases as a ****ty and fraudulent game. Neither seem to be terribly favourable options, but one could at least open the gates to substantial modding.

Back
Top Bottom