I hope we have a lot of potential for vehicles

Users who are viewing this thread

People have tried to make some crazy mods. Some have been historical, in which ships recieved more attention or where available mounts had a few more exotic options, like elephants. Some have been fantastical, where people have rode wolves and giant characters have been available for second units. Others have been modern, or sci fi, and have warranted tanks and planes that've never been.
Now if you can't remake 2005's battlefront II within the bannerlord engine and some mod tools, radically change the game then most of making a new engine was very much a waste of resources.

-

Warband already allowed ships, artillery and 'vehicles' to some extent. Now that we have camels and battering rams we can hopefully expect even more freedom in this regard. I personally want either this or cars sooner than later:
s_640x_480-tfb.jpg

Yabloko said:
Warband already allowed ships, artillery and 'vehicles' to some extent. Now that we have camels and battering rams we can hopefully expect even more freedom in this regard. I personally want either this or cars sooner than later:
s_640x_480-tfb.jpg

I never played viking conquest and maybe that's differenet, but ships in mods have always been static models, and that's a big limitation.

Back
Top Bottom