I hope TW never stop to release new patches after Early Acces!

Users who are viewing this thread

Look at all the dudes who simp for average looking females, what you're seeing here is game simps. A sucker is born every minute
It's just getting worse too. I need to invent tenga cups infused with heroine (or nicotine?), get them so hooked they'll never look at a female again, just WANT FEEL GOOD HOLE! Go Mine your overlords diamonds and oil! Fight my wars and kill my enemies! The master tenga belongs to me! 1 synthetic drug filled ***** factory to rule them all!

I only hope they fix someday the Siege Ladder Problem because this is the most game breaking bug what prevents me to play the game at this moment!
Not even the fact that nobles of your Kingdom die faster than those of any other Kingdoms, because the death in battle only works in those fights you personally participate in?

I fought with Vlandians for quite a time and now it is hardly can be called a Kingdom anymore lol, because a vast part of nobles died in battle and another joined other Kingdoms. RIP Vlandia.

I'm curious though...what's there for you in their new "open world sandbox"? There's certainly no role playing element, and there is definitely no depth to any of the kingdoms, cultures or NPCs/Characters, so what could it be? I'd trade the death gimmick for substance any day.

gameplay, commanding my army, true open world sandbox with lots to do....character actually dies but you get to play one of your kids. Lots of original ideas.
Imho commanding an army is one of the worst parts of the game. Combat is very rushed being over in 2-10 minutes so there's no time to actually outmaneuver or out position the enemy which means your input means almost nothing. Armies clash and it ends up being a giant mosh pit and formations end up non-existent at that point. The ai has no interest in surviving (the ai doesn't block or parry they just hack away until someone dies). We have very few formations and some of the ones we have like circle or square just don't work properly, the loose formation for archers can and does get reset if 1 enemy gets too close. We're not able to select specific formations to attack such as in telling cavalry go and harass archers. I could go on but I think you get my point.

As far as a sandbox what do we have to do besides war? Diplomacy is very lacking. Tournaments are not very rewarding so there's no reason to do them after early or maybe mid-game, and there's little variation such as no archery tournaments. There's no need to do quests after early game and many of them are borked anyway. We have almost no say in running our own kingdom, we get outvoted in war/peace declarations all the time. Clan control is very lacking. Being a merchant is repetitive as hell. Being a crime lord or bandit lord isn't really possible except if you really want to rp. There's absolutely no reason to enter and walk through any towns/villages/castles because there is nothing to do there it can all be accessed through menus.

Generational play throughs are not unique to this game so what other original ideas besides the combat do you see?

Ah yes, the good old rumble between fans and "the other guys". Of course the fan will always win because we are out there playing the game while "the other guys" are just dishing away their futile words on a board. The battle is never ending, it continues in thread after thread, like vikings in Valhalla, we shall continue this cycle until Ragnarök.

the ai doesn't block or parry they just hack away until someone dies
This makes me think you haven't played the game. The AI sure as heck block. I saw one peasant block five overhead strikes in a mosh pit.

If you dislike the game so much, why are you even here? There must be some hope in Soon left in even you.

Ah yes, the good old rumble between fans and "the other guys". Of course the fan will always win because we are out there playing the game while "the other guys" are just dishing away their futile words on a board. The battle is never ending, it continues in thread after thread, like vikings in Valhalla, we shall continue this cycle until Ragnarök.
I give my honest assessment but you just dismiss what I say without even really discussing it. It's so easy to do when you don't actually have to listen to people and try to understand what their saying.
This makes me think you haven't played the game. The AI sure as heck block. I saw one peasant block five overhead strikes in a mosh pit.
I have played the game and have over 1k hours. Yes the ai can block but sit and watch a big battle there's very little blocking that goes on, or go into a tournament and see how many strikes you can get in on the ai before they actually block. When the game first came out in ea lords and high tier troops were damn hard to beat 1v1 it was often a slugfest. It took using feints, good skill at blocking and not being repetitive with your strikes to beat them but that kind of stuff isn't what TW wants they want a fast action paced combat.
If you dislike the game so much, why are you even here? There must be some hope in Soon left in even you.
Why do you care why I'm here? Why do I have to give reasons to you someone I've never met about my reasons are for being here? Taleworlds has said they want feedback from players so I'm giving mine just like you give yours. But this one time I'll play along and explain. Warband is my most played game of all time. I love the unique blend of medieval semi-realistic world and at the time the combat was like nothing else. I was hoping the Bannerlord would be a true successor but incorporate some the more popular mods into the base game and make it a true rpg, but so far from what I've seen I'm unimpressed it's very shallow. I hope the game improves and I'm trying to give feedback. Since I answered you why don't you answer me this, if you love the game so much why are you here and not playing it instead of questioning my motives? Why do you care if someone else has complaints about the game? From your posts in the past it seems like you're not interested in discussing the game but trying to shoot down people who have complaints.

Incredible that you are so self-absorbed you think anyone other than people in your opinion aren't fans simply because they have the back-bone to tell others and TW their game is barely a step over dog doo.

It's funny that you ask me to explain why I'm still here. But when I do and then ask you to explain why you feel the need to question my motives this is the kind of reply I get. smh?

In situations like this, with what can only be described as "toxic positivity people", most act like that do not really want to hear it and just post so everyone sees that they have. Enforce their positive thinking through toxic-like attitudes and displays. It's better to just ignore them, starve 'em out of that attention. lol

In situations like this, with what can only be described as "toxic positivity people", most act like that do not really want to hear it and just post so everyone sees that they have. Enforce their positive thinking through toxic-like attitudes and displays. It's better to just ignore them, starve 'em out of that attention. lol
I've learned long ago there are 3 types of people: those worth talking to, those to tune out much of the time, and those to mute. :wink:

Oh my god and this thread.
Look anyone!!!
If TW stops this instance and just release this game in state like this, modders would fix this game in one month (bugfixing)
In 6 months to one year we would get big overhaul mods.
But while they keep release patches modders need to update mods, mods die, peopleget frustrated.

Look anyone!!!
If TW stops this instance and just release this game in state like this, modders would fix this game in one month (bugfixing)
But while they keep release patches modders need to update mods, mods die, peopleget frustrated.
I dont want to play an game what is full with different mods! I want an good deep fully working vannila game! They must deliver us an working Bannerlord with all promised content! And after that every new addition from them to the Game is a gift! I will play hundreds of hours the vannila and when the Total Conversions comes out i will play them too! I dont understand why people dont be patient! There are so many other good games to play in the meanwhile till Bannerlord is in a stable state! Dont forget its early acces and the developers deliver much Updates unlike other devs! I want that they take that much time as they want to deliver the best game they can! And iam sure they will! After 8 years of waiting for this game i can wait 8 more years! I only want at the end an game what i can come back to it in 30 years all over again and again and iam sure this will happen like its happen with Warband! Ofc i dont understand why TW is not fixing sieges since beginning of early acces? Its the most important thing for me! Atm its nonsense to waste the time playing an campaign when sieges are not working! I can wait till its in an stable version then i have the best feeling about to play it! I played like 50 different characters, always when new patch comes because in mid to end game u do only sieges and its boring when u invest so much time to build ur army only to see how some peasants can kill my elite units easy on the wall one after one because they climb not all together the wall!

Look anyone!!!

The idea that we should just let TW release the game in a broken garbage state so that modders can fix it and overhaul its garbage systems with their own is ridiculous. People are getting frustrated because they have to rely on so many mods for the game to be good, and that frustrated is made even worse with ever major patch breaks them all over again and they're stuck back at rock bottom.

TW is unable to deliver what people expect from them. 10 year of developement ( but had WB as direction), 1.5 years in EA.
Now talking about dumbing down game for console, restriction for modding...
They just failed. Accept it, go on

Back
Top Bottom