SP - General I have some new suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

灭资兴无

Recruit
hello.I have some new suggestions for game developers:

1. There is a big problem with the option of "sitting in command". That is, when the player does not participate in the battle, the player can only see the changes of abstract numbers without any entertainment. I think this "sitting in command" can be changed to this mode:

Players give battle instructions to their troops from the perspective of RTS, and then watch the scene of the war, not abstract numbers.

In addition, I think the "automatic presence of soldiers" on the battlefield will destroy the sense of immersion. I suggest changing this "automatic presence of soldiers" mechanism:

The maximum number of people on the battlefield is changed to 2000. When the number of people on both sides is greater than 2000, the player and AI enemy Lord must choose which army as the reserve team before the war starts. The reserve team will appear in the next battle after the player or AI enemy retreats.

2. About castle construction

(1) Players can build small villages into big castles. The upgrade branch of the castle should be able to expand to five categories:

A military defense B commercial trade C population D agriculture

Players can choose from these five options from the beginning and determine the type of castle. Each castle has an additional gain,

The military defense wall of the castle is very strong, the commercial trade economy of the castle will be relatively prosperous, the tax revenue will be relatively high, the castle has a large population, it is easy to recruit soldiers, the agricultural productivity of the agricultural castle is high, and it is easy to obtain food.

(2) After the player determines the type of Castle, he can build the castle. The construction method is similar to the "medieval Dynasty" game. Players can put the city wall and house model in the menu they think is appropriate. Of course, this construction is not arbitrary. Each type of Castle determines the location of each building. There are several fixed locations to choose from.

(3) Players can build their own castle hall, such as the location of the castle hall, add the decoration of seats, and choose NPC as their own guard.

(4) When the player occupies the enemy's castle, the player cannot change the type of Castle, but can upgrade and convert based on the existing type.

(5) On the battlefield, players can establish positions in advance before fighting, such as trenches, traps and command tents. Players can choose to fight side by side with the army or command in their own command tent. There are guards in the command tent. Guards will salute when they see players, and the enemy may sneak into the command tent.

(6) The siege war is divided into three stages: city wall War (the same as the original version of the game), B Street War (players can deploy troops in the house in advance, and after the enemy occupies the city wall, players can order the army to make a sneak attack) C command hall guard War (the enemy goes upstairs from the stairs to fight with the command hall guard)

3. Strengthen the impact effect of cavalry on infantry. When infantry are hit by cavalry, their feet will leave the ground and move a distance.

4 increase the command of archers to shoot arrows at the same time

5. Add "burning bow and arrow"“

6. Increase the battlefield day night circulation system. Day night cycle for 7 minutes, players can fight the enemy from morning to night. (many players have made this suggestion)

7 add "execution" animation. When the player kills the enemy, the game will appear in slow motion. (players can choose to close or open)

8 add amputation and owl head system. (there is already this module, which can integrate this function. Players can turn it on or off)

9. The current combat feedback is still very soft. I hope it can be improved.

10. Shooting, volley and crossbow flight in "close-up" should be added. The player's sight can follow the trajectory of Wuyu and crossbow flying. The player can see how Wuyu and crossbow kill the enemy. For example, "sniper elite 4" (players can choose to turn the system on or off)

11. The skill now is to add value. I hope to have more skills to achieve visualization.

12. I hope to integrate the two mods of《 agricultural industry 》and 《California life》. Both mods are analog services. After integrating these two mods, the game methods will become particularly rich.

13 the current version of chess game, its artificial intelligence is still too low. It usually stands still for a long time. I hope the artificial intelligence of chess can be improved.

14 When a player becomes a lord, he should feel respect when walking in the city. For example, pedestrians will salute when they see the player, and players can order their ministers to arrest someone, etc.

that is all my suggestions for the single mode of this game I hope developers can adopt my suggestions. thank you

hello.I have some new suggestions for game developers:

1. There is a big problem with the option of "sitting in command". That is, when the player does not participate in the battle, the player can only see the changes of abstract numbers without any entertainment. I think this "sitting in command" can be changed to this mode:

Players give battle instructions to their troops from the perspective of RTS, and then watch the scene of the war, not abstract numbers.

In addition, I think the "automatic presence of soldiers" on the battlefield will destroy the sense of immersion. I suggest changing this "automatic presence of soldiers" mechanism:

The maximum number of people on the battlefield is changed to 2000. When the number of people on both sides is greater than 2000, the player and AI enemy Lord must choose which army as the reserve team before the war starts. The reserve team will appear in the next battle after the player or AI enemy retreats.

2. About castle construction

(1) Players can build small villages into big castles. The upgrade branch of the castle should be able to expand to five categories:

A military defense B commercial trade C population D agriculture

Players can choose from these five options from the beginning and determine the type of castle. Each castle has an additional gain,

The military defense wall of the castle is very strong, the commercial trade economy of the castle will be relatively prosperous, the tax revenue will be relatively high, the castle has a large population, it is easy to recruit soldiers, the agricultural productivity of the agricultural castle is high, and it is easy to obtain food.

(2) After the player determines the type of Castle, he can build the castle. The construction method is similar to the "medieval Dynasty" game. Players can put the city wall and house model in the menu they think is appropriate. Of course, this construction is not arbitrary. Each type of Castle determines the location of each building. There are several fixed locations to choose from.

(3) Players can build their own castle hall, such as the location of the castle hall, add the decoration of seats, and choose NPC as their own guard.

(4) When the player occupies the enemy's castle, the player cannot change the type of Castle, but can upgrade and convert based on the existing type.

(5) On the battlefield, players can establish positions in advance before fighting, such as trenches, traps and command tents. Players can choose to fight side by side with the army or command in their own command tent. There are guards in the command tent. Guards will salute when they see players, and the enemy may sneak into the command tent.

(6) The siege war is divided into three stages: city wall War (the same as the original version of the game), B Street War (players can deploy troops in the house in advance, and after the enemy occupies the city wall, players can order the army to make a sneak attack) C command hall guard War (the enemy goes upstairs from the stairs to fight with the command hall guard)

3. Strengthen the impact effect of cavalry on infantry. When infantry are hit by cavalry, their feet will leave the ground and move a distance.

4 increase the command of archers to shoot arrows at the same time

5. Add "burning bow and arrow"“

6. Increase the battlefield day night circulation system. Day night cycle for 7 minutes, players can fight the enemy from morning to night. (many players have made this suggestion)

7 add "execution" animation. When the player kills the enemy, the game will appear in slow motion. (players can choose to close or open)

8 add amputation and owl head system. (there is already this module, which can integrate this function. Players can turn it on or off)

9. The current combat feedback is still very soft. I hope it can be improved.

10. Shooting, volley and crossbow flight in "close-up" should be added. The player's sight can follow the trajectory of Wuyu and crossbow flying. The player can see how Wuyu and crossbow kill the enemy. For example, "sniper elite 4" (players can choose to turn the system on or off)

11. The skill now is to add value. I hope to have more skills to achieve visualization.

12. I hope to integrate the two mods of《 agricultural industry 》and 《California life》. Both mods are analog services. After integrating these two mods, the game methods will become particularly rich.

13 the current version of chess game, its artificial intelligence is still too low. It usually stands still for a long time. I hope the artificial intelligence of chess can be improved.

14 When a player becomes a lord, he should feel respect when walking in the city. For example, pedestrians will salute when they see the player, and players can order their ministers to arrest someone, etc.

that is all my suggestions for the single mode of this game I hope developers can adopt my suggestions. thank you
I asked a lot of friends, and they all thought my suggestions were very reasonable. I hope developers can see them

First of all I will emphasise that there are a lot of issues that should be addressed before adding content which doesn't address those same issues. That being said I'll go through each of your points with my own take.

1-4. The idea of fortifying a village is not historically inaccurate. But it doesn't quite sit right to have every village possibly become a castle. I wouldn't be against the idea of allowing village upgrades though (such as palisades, platforms, a barrack or even a personal home/manner).

5. The idea of makeshift defences wouldn't be beyond the scope of the game I think, whether it would be fun in practice though I'm not sure. However, the command tent seems a little odd, thematic sure, but due to the pace of battles there really wouldn't be much use of going all the way back to your tent, to what I assume would be to go into RTS camera mode.

6. Sieges already have these "stages" in a sense. However, sieges do need a lot of work (as I've suggested in another thread).

3?. I think cavalry are already mechanically strong, I do think commanding them to charge certain areas (as well as an RTS camera in the base game) would go a long way to making cavalry more tactically viable in more situations though.

4. Yes, this would be a fine addition. Currently the only way to do that is to hold fire + fire at will (at least as far as I'm aware).

5. Fire arrows for what reason? Fire arrows as a primary battlefield weapon is something from pop culture rather than historical records. Lindybeige does a good video on why fire arrows were not a thing and that actually, they don't make logical sense in an open field battle.

6. Yup, it's not a bad idea.

7&10. You've been playing too much skyrim. That being said, this could be a funny but very niche mod I guess.

8. I've not tried playing with that mod yet to really see how good/bad the extra gore is, but I don't think it's really needed in the base game.

9. Combat feedback in what sense?

11. I'm not sure what this means.

12. Haven't used either of those mods to make a valid comment.

14. There probably should be more dialogue/reactions/content within towns/castles/villages. I'm not sure about non-military saluting (even military saluting is questionable whether it's historically accurate on not). And I'm not sure why you'd want to arrest a poor citizen (both thematically and mechanically).

First of all I will emphasise that there are a lot of issues that should be addressed before adding content which doesn't address those same issues. That being said I'll go through each of your points with my own take.

1-4. The idea of fortifying a village is not historically inaccurate. But it doesn't quite sit right to have every village possibly become a castle. I wouldn't be against the idea of allowing village upgrades though (such as palisades, platforms, a barrack or even a personal home/manner).

5. The idea of makeshift defences wouldn't be beyond the scope of the game I think, whether it would be fun in practice though I'm not sure. However, the command tent seems a little odd, thematic sure, but due to the pace of battles there really wouldn't be much use of going all the way back to your tent, to what I assume would be to go into RTS camera mode.

6. Sieges already have these "stages" in a sense. However, sieges do need a lot of work (as I've suggested in another thread).

3?. I think cavalry are already mechanically strong, I do think commanding them to charge certain areas (as well as an RTS camera in the base game) would go a long way to making cavalry more tactically viable in more situations though.

4. Yes, this would be a fine addition. Currently the only way to do that is to hold fire + fire at will (at least as far as I'm aware).

5. Fire arrows for what reason? Fire arrows as a primary battlefield weapon is something from pop culture rather than historical records. Lindybeige does a good video on why fire arrows were not a thing and that actually, they don't make logical sense in an open field battle.

6. Yup, it's not a bad idea.

7&10. You've been playing too much skyrim. That being said, this could be a funny but very niche mod I guess.

8. I've not tried playing with that mod yet to really see how good/bad the extra gore is, but I don't think it's really needed in the base game.

9. Combat feedback in what sense?

11. I'm not sure what this means.

12. Haven't used either of those mods to make a valid comment.

14. There probably should be more dialogue/reactions/content within towns/castles/villages. I'm not sure about non-military saluting (even military saluting is questionable whether it's historically accurate on not). And I'm not sure why you'd want to arrest a poor citizen (both thematically and mechanically).
Thank you for your reply. I have some thoughts:

1. With regard to construction, increasing the playing method of construction will improve the player's sense of achievement. In this way, the defense of the castle will no longer rely solely on the natural form of the castle, and players can participate in the construction of the castle to a certain extent.

2. As for the command tent, I think it has two functions. First, improve the sense of immersion. Players will feel that they are really a commander and have their own headquarters. Second, the command tent can play a protective role.

3. I think the bow and arrow with fire is necessary. It has two functions: first, it can increase the atmosphere of the battlefield; second, it can be illuminated at night.

4. With regard to the visualization of skills, don't you think that all skills are not real "skills" at present, but just the growth of values? The increase of values can not improve the diversity of playing methods. You can't see new actions or new business methods. So I think skills should be visualized.

5. Agricultural industry and California life. You can play these two mods. I hope the game can integrate these two mods

6. The current feeling is that cutting people is like cutting cotton.

7. It's not civilians that are arrested, but criminals. I suggest players can order troops to arrest criminals instead of arresting criminals themselves.

I hope developers can see my suggestions

Back
Top Bottom