I have never played "online"

Users who are viewing this thread

saittam

Sergeant
In either way. Mostly because hearing different voices gives me panic attacks.
Once at a work they used headphones. I had those on 5 min then ear plugs in.

But this game. The thought of online gives me lot´s of questions.
Seeing some threads it seems really organized.

Do you lads have a video recomendation so i can see how it really is?

If you're fortunate enough, you'll be able to access the lobby and initiate matchmaking.
Subsequently, you'll require an even greater stroke of luck to successfully find a suitable match. (It's the most challenging part.)
In the present day, even the most seasoned players find it challenging to attain such a feat.

Wishing you the best of luck!
So, eventually, I don't think you are fortunate enough to start a multiplayer match, and it will not cause you panic attacks.

Last edited:
If you're fortunate enough, you'll be able to access the lobby and initiate matchmaking.
Subsequently, you'll require an even greater stroke of luck to successfully find a suitable match. (It's the most challenging part.)
In the present day, even the most seasoned players find it challenging to attain such a feat.

Wishing you the best of luck!
So, eventually, I don't think you are fortunate enough to start a multiplayer match, and it will not cause you panic attacks.
Yeah, this is not what hes talking about I'm pretty sure lol.

Public play for the "organized" modes (skirmish/battle/captain) is pretty dead right now, but there are major events (for larger modes like battle and siege) as well as competitive tournaments (for smaller modes such as skirmish and captain). Let me know what you're interested in, saittam.

So Im assuming you refer to Bannerlord Online (BO) that is a fan-made multiplayer (MP) mod. Currently at this point, in terms of stability, administration and code, Id say its one of and prolly the best MP mod for Bannerlord. Its basically singleplayer campaign but in MP. Granted, some singleplayer features is missing due to the obvious implications they have in a MP environment, but the concept is there and development is on-going, new features and mechanics is added at a somewhat frequent basis.
I suggest you go to their forum and poke around, find a clan you like and join them. VOIP is almost essential for clan business. You can also play solo, many players in BO play solo, they trade, PvE and some of them tend to poke around in the PvP zone and troll the clans.
Good luck and enjoy!

Join bre we have like 1000 members and we have 3 events per week our major battle on Sunday normally has around 400-500 players

Don't know what platform your refering too but the whole Xbox scene is dead like desert dead not even a mouse just installing warband to see if still active proberly is...

Back
Top Bottom