SP - Player, NPCs & Troops I Have Never Even Seen A Special Unit (i.e. Vlandian Squires) In Villages

Users who are viewing this thread

DD44

Recruit
Never mind had the relations necessary to have been able to recruit them.

Not one. Not once. Never. And I've been playing for weeks.

Am I doing something wrong? There has gotta be a way of more consistently finding and recruiting them. Like make them less rare but only recruitable if you own the town/village. Because right now I'm desperately trying to refill my cavalry ranks but I'm watching my Banner Knights and Cataphracts that I had gotten from prisoners numbers dwindle away and I cannot for the life of me find any more.

Fians are easy, because Forest bandits, I've got lots and lots of them. But my cavalry is really hurting right now. I think I have 4 left.

Never mind had the relations necessary to have been able to recruit them.

Not one. Not once. Never. And I've been playing for weeks.

Am I doing something wrong? There has gotta be a way of more consistently finding and recruiting them. Like make them less rare but only recruitable if you own the town/village. Because right now I'm desperately trying to refill my cavalry ranks but I'm watching my Banner Knights and Cataphracts that I had gotten from prisoners numbers dwindle away and I cannot for the life of me find any more.

Fians are easy, because Forest bandits, I've got lots and lots of them. But my cavalry is really hurting right now. I think I have 4 left.
I will tell you from my own experience, I do this at the very beginning of the game: I run around all the villages of Vlandia, I find 3-4 villages where you can buy rare fighters and just do their quests.

I don't see how we're supposed to track them down then. I've still never even seen one.

Look for village landowners with at least 200 influence and preferably over 300 influence.

Headmen will never produce nobles. Notables with under 200 influence will never produce nobles. Town notables, regardless of influence or type, will never produce nobles.

The notables are set in number, type and influence at the start of a new game, but you can slowly build up their influence by doing quests at a rate of +5 per quest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom