I have been banned for two months

Users who are viewing this thread

Supreme Arab

Recruit
I have been banned from chat for two months for "abusive chat". I think that is too long for such a reason. Reporting policy became illogical since it is applied automatically. There is no investigation, and no one hears the point of the ones being punished. I hope the ban to be removed or at least to be decreased. otherwise, many people will not feel to play the game again. Communication is important in video games.

Last edited:
Except it isn't applied automatically, they review the logs

I don’t mind to be muted from chat if i did something wrong. But two months is really too much. Specially when I am good at the game and need to communicate with other players in siege mode.

I
I don't think "I'm good" is something you should use to justify a shorten ban.
I mean I always make the difference in siege mode and you will always find me at the top of the scoreboard. I need to communicate with others in order to provide better game experience for fellow players and for myself.

In most cases they will mute for a few days so you must have been racist or something, they wouldn't ban for 2 months unless you did something really bad.

In most cases they will mute for a few days so you must have been racist or something, they wouldn't ban for 2 months unless you did something really bad.
They should show the text that they banned you for. Otherwise you will never know what is the reason.

you need to tag one of the community managers (callum, marda taleworlds or duh_talewolrds) to know the reason of your ban. they ban manually so it's unlikely to be unfair.
most common reason is team killing.

I have been banned from chat for two months for "abusive chat". I think that is too long for such a reason. Reporting policy became illogical since it is applied automatically. There is no investigation, and no one hears the point of the ones being punished. I hope the ban to be removed or at least to be decreased. otherwise, many people will not feel to play the game again. Communication is important in video games.
Only two months?

Back
Top Bottom