Resolved I have been banned because I have criticized the game.

Do you support free speech in the chatbox?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was because of spamming. You can argue about their fairness if you like by saying they only banned you but not others, but this doesn't mean that you didn't do spamming. So if message was more clear - like explaining why you actually banned ( spamming etc ) then you wouldn't open this thread too.

I can argue easily while standing on a solid ground that I didn’t do spamming. Saying a sentence four or five times doesn’t consider spamming specially when there is a period of time between one sentece and another. Also, I was chatting normally to others between each sentence. It is clear that the one who gave me ban is not qualified and he made it a personal matter with me in the first place; because he kept changing the reason behind it and gave unconvinced reasons that you can easily refutate(as I did earlier) not to mention his massage “please don’t play it if you don’t like it“

Actually, if they have an archive of that chat-box; this matter will be settled to my side.

I keep replying here because I am still on Global Ban which is not acceptable. Specially when it is comes from unqualified people.

I can argue easily while standing on a solid ground that I didn’t do spamming. Saying a sentence four or five times doesn’t consider spamming specially when there is a period of time between one sentece and another. Also, I was chatting normally to others between each sentence. It is clear that the one who gave me ban is not qualified and he made it a personal matter with me in the first place; because he kept changing the reason behind it and gave unconvinced reasons that you can easily refutate(as I did earlier) not to mention his massage “please don’t play it if you don’t like it“
This is something you can discuss with them I think. It wouldn't be logical for me to comment on that since I wasn't there and I'm unable to see anything related to that.

I think you can follow this suggestion if its a way to go.
You can contact our support here if you think it was unjustified: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Contact
I'm not sure how they are handling this issues tho, I didn't even know they had that feature implemented.

This is something you can discuss with them I think. It wouldn't be logical for me to comment on that since I wasn't there and I'm unable to see anything related to that.

I think you can follow this suggestion if its a way to go.
You can contact our support here if you think it was unjustified: https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Contact
I'm not sure how they are handling this issues tho, I didn't even know they had that feature implemented.

I have contacted them since when he provided me the link. Unfortunately, no response from them.

Issue is still not solved. No response back from the ones that I have contacted with. I have also reported some comment here because they violates the forum rules. It turned out some people got blind suddenly.

Surpreme Arab, the Developers have made a correct decision in removing you from the game for now.

To be honest, thank you @azakhi because people that spam such messages every game are clearly not very supportive of the EA

Surpreme Arab, the Developers have made a correct decision in removing you from the game for now.

To be honest, thank you @azakhi because people that spam such messages every game are clearly not very supportive of the EA

I don’t agree with you. I have already clarified my position and provided my crystal clear evidences. Thank you for you contribution.

Where is the third option on the poll for go F yourself?
I have reported you for such a toxic behavior. I came from an honored noble background that makes me replay in rational manner and not to be like you. This kind of language is not tolerated according to the Forum Rules.

Last edited:
Do people have to be supportive of this EA? Otherwise, they are not supposed to play?

Good question, but I guarantee you that you will not have a rational response as many here use their feelings to judge things.

People consider this game as a sacred thing, and want no one to criticize it.

Last edited:
I think this thread has outlived its usefulness. If Supreme Arab would like to follow through on contesting the action taken against him then he knows where he can do it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom