I have a stable Kingdom, lord not deserting :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Rafa911

Regular
So,in my campaing while i ranked up to lvl 4 the first wars between factions were mostly 1v1 with minor gains, and the wars stopped roughtly at the same time.

There was global peace, (but when i joined Vlandia who fought Sturgia in the 1st war), we declared on Battania and Sturgia, 2 very fast declarations.
Meanwhile Sturgia was also in a war vs Khuzait and battania vs western Empire.

I made partys using companions and they were always merged with me.
So i got 2 castles, Taviel (my first we grabed from Battania) and Flintorg.
As soon i got 2 castles i left Vlandia, created my kingdom and went to talk with the "main guy quest" arzoros.

Vlandia declared on me but with the 4 free laws my party size went up to 270 and merged with my companions everytime i had 550 party alone vs entire faction.
Vlandia was ocupied vs battania and sturgia they almost always sieged Flintorg Castle cause it had no miltia and no good garrinson, while Taviel had full milita + top tier garrinson troops.
I killed all armies that went vs my castles, the first ones are dificult but wave after wave their armies start coming with a lot of recruits and it becomes easier.
The first lord i managed to convince to come to my kingdom owned Revyl and Ustokol castle, he had 2 parties (160+110), many javelins were lost that day.
Vlandia took wercheg from sturgia and i took it from them, and after that i took pendriaic castle.
It was at that time i convinced the 2nd lord Ecarand he had Ormafand castle and Nevyansk castle, he had 2 parties with fewer men, he asked for fewer javelins.

Ecarand was a ****ty bastard, he flipped away from me a LOT, so he was always on my army and when he left i imidiatly chased him and talked to him again, luckly there was no need for charisma check + bribery.
I never executed lords, i always took prisioner the main Vlandia clan dey meroc, and released the others most of the time (giving +relations).
I fought a lot of battle wipping army after army made mostly from recruits now, and some lords had + 10/15 relations with me.
Everytime i managed to convince another clan to join me they always backstabed me just like Ecarand, the only one that never bretrayed me was the first guy (despite having negative relations), even if i gave them castles.
So i started giving ALL the land i took from vlandia to myself, Caleus castle/ Aster Castle/ Druimmor Castle we fought alot for that castles; Vlandia steal from battania then i go and take the izi stealz.
Battania was getting ownned vs Western empire + Vlandia.

I wanted to make peace to get troops and get more javelins to keep bribing all the lords i can, i was perma moving scouting, recruiting, sieging etc
I made peace, in the end it was me Ecarand and the 1st lord Vyldur (who still hates me but never left).
I started moving recruiting and after 4/5/6 days maybe Vlandia declared on me again, I was in Galend when it happend in the middle of vlandia enemy territory and solo party.
While moving to Druimmor Castle (it had zero garrison) so i knew they would go there, i spotted the enemy army forming in orcs hall (850) and i called all my lords to me and took a fight, i won took Ormafand Castle and Rovalt. Vlandia was also at war vs western empire after battania died
On this second war every lord i bribed STAYED WITH ME and i never had anymore desertions since then.
So i took all Vlandia land + Lord i could, and they got wipped by me + WE + Aserai.

Shortly the warmonger lords in my realm decided to declare on aserai i took me like 400/600 influence to repel.
I couldnt repel the second try from them who was shortly after so i went to war, i took Uthelaim Castle and Gallen the battles vs asserai were tought.
I made peace shortly after and my lords then decided it was Sturgia time (sturgia only had 3 cities)
I took Omor, Ov Castle, balgrad, takov and Sibir (1000 men army)
I got 2 lords from sturgia (and made many friendships releasing them) one had no land so i gave him Sibir and Takor one owned Varnapol, now khuzaits border me.
Shortly after my warmongers nobles decided it was Kuzait time, so i went in on Epicrotea Rhesus Castle, bribed ataconia castle (former Vlandian friend) atrion castle etc..
I made peace with khuzaits and my lords now want to declare a lot less im at peace for like 20/30 days straight and no desertions!!! :O

There is only me Kuzaits Asserai WE and SE
The conspiracy last time i checked it was at 1800/2000
Most of my border is vs WE who never declared war on me!!! Im friend with their leader + some lords (we fought Vlandia togheter), WE is the strongest i think.
Not sure wat to do next
2long didnt read

word map

Last edited:
Nice. Ecarand is kind of a b**** I remember he always votes for war when it's a really bad idea too. I wonder if noble's personality plays a part in this, and whether it might be a good idea to recruit cautious lords when forming your own kingdom, so going to war is mostly in the hands of the player.

I actually read this and enjoyed it. Congrats and good job with sticking with it. I would have gotten frustrated

Back
Top Bottom