I have a good idea

Users who are viewing this thread

jisiting2960

Sergeant at Arms
I came up with a good idea, if simplify the MOD editor and use it as a MOD. Here's an example: 1. To edit castles, what if we use C# to edit a script, find a village, and edit the code to allow castles to be built there, and then the code calls the editor, then there are resource editors and terrain editors available, although it is a bit complicated, but it should be possible?

2. Magic incantation, "say what you say", I say dark, fog, death and other words, the editor can modify the atmosphere value

After adjusting the atmospheric value, the daytime in the campaign map will suddenly become dark, fog can also occur, etc., is this possible?

Said I want to focus on the custom edit castle, I hope I can a brick building their own castle, like the game, "crusade" can expand, also can modify, edit, through continuous attack of the enemy Lord, which he found himself what are the problems of the construction of the castle, and then again and again, You can also insert animations (pay citizens, then move wood, build houses, etc.)

Is my idea like, I have a solar flashlight, and it only lights up when the sun hits it, and it never lights up when it's dark? Would it be such a useless idea?

Last edited:
Some of that could be done, but so far Taleworlds has failed even to implement several really critical things into the game which were in original M&B and/or Warband. I don't think they can afford to dedicate the resources to do stuff like this. I certainly don't want them to put frills and graphics options into the game until the basic game mechanics are working properly. Modders might be able to do some of it, but a lot of the modding community is just waiting until final release, rather than having to extensively update their mod every time Taleworlds releases a new pre-release version.

Back
Top Bottom