Sword & Musket

Singleplayer and Multiplayer Mod Project that aims to reflect the era of the Napoleonic Wars.

Quick Overview

Category
Modding
Language
English (UK)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

I have 6 suggestions for the mod

Users who are viewing this thread

灭资兴无

Recruit
I have 6 suggestions for the mod

1 In the field battlefield and siege war, the positional warfare system is very necessary. Players should be free to build various types of positions, including bunkers, command tents, fortifications, arrow towers, etc. in this way, the power of long-range weapons can be brought into full play. (AI enemies can also build fortifications)

2 Players can not only build various types of large positions, fortifications and bunkers on the battlefield, but also build various types of command rooms. Players can deploy the command room to any position. Players can designate NPC as their personal bodyguard. In the command room, players can observe the battlefield and command their own troops. Players can also leave the command room and fight side by side with their own troops. The command room is not absolutely safe. The enemy may sneak into the command room. AI enemies will also build large positions and command rooms, and players can sneak into the enemy's command room.

3 . The houses in each city are not decoration, and some of them are accessible. After the enemy breaks through the wall, players can deploy their soldiers to different houses. Players ambush the enemy in this way.

4 I hope that in the game, players can command their musket troops to shoot at the same time, a large number of flames will appear, and shooting at the same time will reduce the morale of the enemy.

5 When the infantry is hit by the cavalry, the infantry will be hit with their feet off the ground and translate for a distance. In melee, beheading, amputation and blood spurting will occur. There will be a lot of sparks in sword collision. Artillery shells can blow soldiers up and cavalry off their horses.
6 I hope you can add Chinese

Back
Top Bottom