I hate this mod...

Users who are viewing this thread

cdvader

.. because it's so damn addictive! I've been playing it for perhaps four hours straight now. There are a few things which should be overseen, such as the lords being so damn strong and the unability to inflict any sort of damage to the Masked One. However, it's still a great mod; can't wait for v0.7 to come out. If it wouldn't be for my extreme dedication to the life outside Taleworlds, I'd probably even apply for a coder position.. or something.

Yeah, just wanted to say that this mod is awesome and keep up the amazing work!

data662 said:
wrkills94 said:
When will u release 0.7 version?

In time please be patient.

Before March ^^
Was told before feb but before march is to be safer ^^
BTW Cvader we lack coders it would nice if you joined btw Maskone is meant to be invincible for now so if he sieges your city your screwed unless you kill all his men and auto it

lol you guys can probably have it before Feb (still depends on mbfreak, and the other brilliant members of the team), sorry haven't been on due to diplomas (major finals)as they hit all my schedules, anyways i had to do three reviews for barbarians siege due to some umm lol technical problems and the fact i didn't like how it turned out, it may or may not have  walls, Ill finish guarantee by tomorrow ill send to modders sorry for the inconvenients and i apologize for my absence from forums without informing early.

Azn_soul said:
lol you guys can probably have it before Feb (still depends on mbfreak, and the other brilliant members of the team), sorry haven't been on due to diplomas (major finals)as they hit all my schedules, anyways i had to do three reviews for barbarians siege due to some umm lol technical problems and the fact i didn't like how it turned out, it may or may not have  walls, Ill finish guarantee by tomorrow ill send to modders sorry for the inconvenients and i apologize for my absence from forums without informing early.
dont worry dude technical problems happen all the time just take your time and make your work high quality for every one to enjoy. However if you get it done before feb i will definitely be happy.  :grin:

I think the lords bein' so strong is weird, but not bein' able to  attack the masked one is..........Normal, everyone fears the masked, it seems.

I couldnt agree more the masked one is an insanely powerful king or at least he should be. Bring his health down to the same as player then duel and he should win not the player.

Nah, even one of his former Legions, Leoric feared to talk about him, might as well just let your troops fight him without you. That's what I did against Cardinal Aegis in the "Blood" mod....

His armor, I don't know about his helmet, but his torso is

Mask Armor W/Defence of Gauntlets - 156 Defencive Power.

His Legs are

Black Greaves W/Defence of mask armor - 133 Defencive Power.

His Horse

Devil Charger - 1000 HP, about 250 Defence I don't remember.

I, also wear a Mask, but i need not be feared...
The Masked One is just a symbol, he gets replaced every time you attack him... lol jk though.
The Masked One will learn to fear me... as i bring down my Blade if Light upon him.

Back
Top Bottom