I hate combat

Users who are viewing this thread

LDominating

Regular
I really hate the combat in this multiplayer
It's annoying AF and goofy..it's too stupid to even consider this game over any other medieval one.

Tell me you find it appealing to see a dude beyblade around killing 4 to 5 dudes.
Actually go 1 v 1 these beyblade fanatics and see how pathetic they look when you're not following them around,just swing with 4000 DPI and then look at you with a dissapointed face seeing just how ridiculous it is.
Put a bow on them and they'll miss a point blank target btw..

It's also the faintgasmers that just tell you this game needs adjustments.
Yeah buddy,good job you did 6 faints and still managed to outswing me...GOOD JOB BOY!
Now go tell everyone you're a bannerlord faintgasmer.

Things could be done.
Like make left swing be the fastest swing,have a slowdown to continuous swings and faints,like stamina...every fighting game has it.
Make the upper swing be as fast as right swing btw.
Reduce movement after a hit or a block.
Block the swingers from moving the screen to left and right so they don't make axes swingh like they're 0.1lbs feathers.
Remove Vlandia 2H from a freaking Heavy Infantry
Remove Glaives from Khuzait Cavalry,remove the shield from Vlandia and Khuzait lowest tier
Actually make Aserai maces do DMG..because hitting for 11 dmg when it has a base 44 dmg is probably a gamebreaking bug.

lmao funny post, but you're spot on about the "faintgasmer" but it's so rewarding to see how they react to you not falling in the faint, holding block, then kick 'em and kill them

Combat is bad, but not for any of the reasons you talk about. You're just bad at the game.

Tell me you find it appealing to see a dude beyblade around killing 4 to 5 dudes.
Actually go 1 v 1 these beyblade fanatics and see how pathetic they look when you're not following them around,just swing with 4000 DPI

Noobs were saying the exact same thing about warband in 2013. A lot of them also said stamina was the solution. Not saying you're a noob, I haven't played BL MP in a while, but the reason people in warband and bannerlord can feint like that is because most of the playerbase sucks and die easily to them. But if you go on any warband duel server and just attack normally you'll often win.

Noobs were saying the exact same thing about warband in 2013. A lot of them also said stamina was the solution. Not saying you're a noob, I haven't played BL MP in a while, but the reason people in warband and bannerlord can feint like that is because most of the playerbase sucks and die easily to them. But if you go on any warband duel server and just attack normally you'll often win.
Faints right now are broken.
On the faintgasmer screen it looks like a normal faint where you swing for a moment and then faint.
But on the other end,my end,it looks like you went through with the swing and I went for a parry into a retaliation hit,obviously you'll hit me becaue u had the swing ready and I parried the air.

And don't talk to WB MP like that,it was the only game in it's genre.

And beyblade players?
What's your oppinion on that?

Faints right now are broken.
On the faintgasmer screen it looks like a normal faint where you swing for a moment and then faint.
But on the other end,my end,it looks like you went through with the swing and I went for a parry into a retaliation hit,obviously you'll hit me becaue u had the swing ready and I parried the air.

And don't talk to WB MP like that,it was the only game in it's genre.

And beyblade players?
beyblade players are based. cope and seethe.

Also you suggested stamina, just a terrible suggestion.

And beyblade players?

When i encountered them in warband it was funny. I'd often beyblade them in response. But it's mainly just showing off and dabbing on players.

People spamming inputs is just the side effect of having fast responsive controls. Adding stamina or cooldowns just to get rid of feint spamming will hamstring the gameplay just because of a visual quirk of the game.

last time i play mp i drop all weapon on spawn and storm out of the castle, grab the fire pot and throw it to ppl at spawn, it's the most fun mp experience i ever have really.

That right above, and camping at the spawn doing voices, walking around unarmed, run around half naked and try to get into inaccesible spots by warping through walls. That's the best things they've recycled from Warband.

Back
Top Bottom