I Got the "Pureblood" Horse Legitimately.

Users who are viewing this thread

My starting younger brother and sister both had Purebloods and i could take them when they were young adults by adding them to my party, they also have some pretty valuable swords and such.

I have seen at least one other variant 'Canian' or something (relative had it, might have been Alea). Pureblood seems the most common for clan members to have from what I have seen with Ira.
Isn't it cossian? That's what imperial lords horsed are named, the very heavily armored horses

Last edited:
My starting younger brother and sister both had Purebloods and i could take them when they were young adults by adding them to my party, they also have some pretty valuable swords and such.
Basically after you work you ass out to get an army, to become a noble and to get good weapons these little shts get all the wealth from the family including pureblood horses and diamond crested sword
Tf are they using them for, picking their teeth?

Basically after you work you ass out to get an army, to become a noble and to get good weapons these little shts get all the wealth from the family including pureblood horses and diamond crested sword
Tf are they using them for, picking their teeth?
I take it as you sending support money back to them and they wisely spend them on good gear instead of expensive food and silks... good heads on those youngsters.

I take it as you sending support money back to them and they wisely spend them on good gear instead of expensive food and silks... good heads on those youngsters.
I just assumed they got married, took their spouses gear and got them killed by bandits, just like I do!
My bro sis never have good gear besides the horse chain armor though. Their weapons/armor are junk, might depend on culture though. I've seen videos where vlandian lil bro had great armor! The chain horse armor is still inferior to the horse armor I gave them from my dead husband collection though.

I just assumed they got married, took their spouses gear and got them killed by bandits, just like I do!
My bro sis never have good gear besides the horse chain armor though. Their weapons/armor are junk, might depend on culture though. I've seen videos where vlandian lil bro had great armor! The chain horse armor is still inferior to the horse armor I gave them from my dead husband collection though.
armor on mine were not great, helmet was the best. 22 armor i think. but onehanded sword and shield as i remember it were around 5k each. (not a 100% but think it was around there.) and then they had the good horse and horse armor in the 40ties as i remember it. they do seem tricksome those siblings though, i would not put anything past them. like them trying to get us killed by being "abducted" by murderous assassin bandits. We never see them with the bandits though, they clearly are staying in a city near to the whole thing, Its clearly a trap to get us killed.

Only things my Sister has with a big price is a pureblood and a chain horse armour
Don't know about her weapon, but it wasn't so expensive
My brother is still an infant and i can't take him into the party

I got one after big battle on 1.5.5
Developers please leave rare items in game. ?
It will be deleted in the future. I think it was a placeholder they used until they added culture specific noble horses.

Ads-z.png

I have several purebloods now. Nogand had one and Alda came with two. So now the whole family is riding them. Varic has not grown up yet so I don't know if I will get any more.

Do to tournament loot changes, the tournament horses are now rarer than the purebloods for me.
their tempering with values that they call "bAlAnCiNg" has been ruining the game since day one. Already told it a million times over, just put cheat-like values into the game and test things objectively, stop trying to make people actually play it because there's absolute shait to do in late-game, making each playthrough a pointless and infinitely repetitive grind every new patch, and then stuff that was okay getting virtually cut off from the game to put the cherry on top.... Ugh
So far I've seen very little fixing, and almost null additions of missing features (features supposed to be in the game), not even the barter window is finished yet, it's sort of impressive in a way, so that's why I think bothering about the "pure bloods" should be the least of concerns right now, and if you talk about it too much, they'll cut access to it and say it's balancing (y) :xf-wink: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

their tempering with values that they call "bAlAnCiNg" has been ruining the game since day one. Already told it a million times over, just put cheat-like values into the game and test things objectively, stop trying to make people actually play it because there's absolute shait to do in late-game, making each playthrough a pointless and infinitely repetitive grind every new patch, and then stuff that was okay getting virtually cut off from the game to put the cherry on top.... Ugh
So far I've seen very little fixing, and almost null additions of missing features (features supposed to be in the game), not even the barter window is finished yet, it's sort of impressive in a way, so that's why I think bothering about the "pure bloods" should be the least of concerns right now, and if you talk about it too much, they'll cut access to it and say it's balancing (y) :xf-wink: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What's funny is in the "knows issues" there's one about the Pureblood horse looking white in inventory but not being white in battle. I hope they let that one just be and tackle some other issues lol

It will be deleted in the future. I think it was a placeholder they used until they added culture specific noble horses.

Ads-z.png
I strongly hope that they keep it. I mean simple horse charge is 12 it's pathetic.
Horses should be deadly at a charge, in My opinion, still, pikes can stop them in square.
And its regarding to get something rare after a big hard battle.

Back
Top Bottom