i got Ba.. Bolts..

Users who are viewing this thread

dibujo0yy.jpg

My bet some sort of custom shield that has mucha hit points. Did you notice his face is bloody yet he still has full health?

Sir_Wojak said:
My bet some sort of custom shield that has mucha hit points. Did you notice his face is bloody yet he still has full health?

It's called 'cheats'. Not that i care, becuase that pic is bloody awsum.

There comes blood on your face when you stand close to blood-spouting enemies as well, you knobs. But still, he cheated since there's a bolt in his belly.

Deus Ex said:
hmmm VERY HIGH shield skill no doubt??

DE

yep, shield skill 10 and of course Ctrl+H :razz: i forgot to turn on the 3d grass tough :sad:

by the way, i noticed a small bug, i wanted to collect all those bolts, so i left my whole army at hold position and went to hunt for them... i was like 10ft away from the vaegir marksman i think :???: and they kept shooting at my army who was like a mile away and didnt shot me at all... i had to go to the top of a hill to get their attention... in fact, most of them were so distracted shooting at my party that i could kill them without any problem at all...

Yup thats the new AI for ya. Cool screenie though, is it just me or does that sword look like its been literally bathed in blood? :twisted:

The swords do go red with blood.....after a lot of killing your lower arm gets drenched as well - wear a white shirt in to battle and you'll see what I mean.
Its a nightmare to wash out.

Nice screen! your gonna hate it when the force field shields go! :cool:

EbonKnight said:
Yup thats the new AI for ya. Cool screenie though, is it just me or does that sword look like its been literally bathed in blood? :twisted:

hehehe, yeah its like i said, they were too busy shooting at my party so i went rampage against them... i think the fact of the bolts/arrows dont dissappear like in other games, and the fact that u can get literally a blood bath, its one of the features that makes this game unique!!! i loooooooooove it!!! :grin: have to post screens of arrows on the head of my enemys of course :razz:

Lhorkan said:
There comes blood on your face when you stand close to blood-spouting enemies as well, you knobs. But still, he cheated since there's a bolt in his belly.
That's no proof. You don't die from a bolt to the gut if you have decent armour.

Letum said:
The swords do go red with blood.....after a lot of killing your lower arm gets drenched as well - wear a white shirt in to battle and you'll see what I mean.
Its a nightmare to wash out.
I first realised this effect when my lance was dripping blood up to my elbow :shock: after lancing I don't know how many river pirates.
Nice picture, it looks like the rain there is really lethal.

Back
Top Bottom