I finally did it, I finally Uninstalled the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Im done playing this game. We have constantly been asking for multiplayer to be fix and they keep giving us to little to late and im just ****ing done. Hope more people come to their senses and realized there is no reason to play anymore.

Haven't played at all since September 28th, even then I barely played before that.

People can only handle unfun buggy multiplayer for so long

MOBAs, a few multiplayer games and a lot of single player games are way better and less buggy.

I stopped playing multi when I got 1shot while blocking by a menvalion crushthrough overhead. It dealt 110+ damage if I recall. I just instantly left the game after that happend and have only played like once for an event since. On another note, is crushthrough fixed yet?

I stopped playing multi when I got 1shot while blocking by a menvalion crushthrough overhead. It dealt 110+ damage if I recall. I just instantly left the game after that happend and have only played like once for an event since. On another note, is crushthrough fixed yet?
no, I even put up a poll in the forums where the majority of the community said they wanted crushthrough removed, yet nothing has happened

no, I even put up a poll in the forums where the majority of the community said they wanted crushthrough removed, yet nothing has happened
Lol, it's even worse than that. They reduced crushthrough on everything but 2h hammers, kept it on every 2h, and put the fix behind a beta we cant even try out, that will be released in over a month if previous patch times are accurate.

Lol, it's even worse than that. They reduced crushthrough on everything but 2h hammers, kept it on every 2h, and put the fix behind a beta we cant even try out, that will be released in over a month if previous patch times are accurate.
And thats a big reason why I uninstalled. If Taleworlds would actively work with the community then this **** show of a multiplayer could be very different

Im done playing this game. We have constantly been asking for multiplayer to be fix and they keep giving us to little to late and im just ****ing done. Hope more people come to their senses and realized there is no reason to play anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that, but I can certainly understand the frustration. MP development has been a little slower than usual as of late, but I can assure you we have a lot of things in the works that we hope to share with you all soon.

I would like to remind you that the game still is in early access though, and we still have some way to go before that full release. Hopefully, you will come back at some point in the future and give it another chance!

I would like to remind you that the game still is in early access though, and we still have some way to go before that full release. Hopefully, you will come back at some point in the future and give it another chance!

Out of interest, is the original plan(roughly 1 year in EA) still within sight or can we expect this to be a bit longer, or even on indefinite hold. Considering that the next time Bannerlord will receive a massive influx of players is on full release, it could be critical that the game is in an agreeable state then. (Before you hit me with the “game will be supported even after release” :razz:)

I'm sorry to hear that, but I can certainly understand the frustration. MP development has been a little slower than usual as of late, but I can assure you we have a lot of things in the works that we hope to share with you all soon.

ahhahaahahhaahaahhahhahahahahahahahahhahaha

''we see potential in the class system'' 1 year ago

ahhahhahahhahhahahhahhahahhahahahha

Not everyone dislikes the class system. And for Captain mode it makes total sense. They just need to add one more option to each class and add one more class to each faction and we're pretty good. That's however my opinion, I'm guessing yours is something else.

Out of interest, is the original plan(roughly 1 year in EA) still within sight or can we expect this to be a bit longer, or even on indefinite hold. Considering that the next time Bannerlord will receive a massive influx of players is on full release, it could be critical that the game is in an agreeable state then. (Before you hit me with the “game will be supported even after release” :razz:)

I would really like to see Taleworlds keeping the game in Early acces for longer because as it is now it feels like it needs alot more work and there is no use in rushing it. They got ALOT of money from their EA release and they should be able to push the release if needed.

I think the aim is still to meet that target, or thereabouts. But of course, we will delay the full release if the game isn't ready at that point.

And we still do. :smile:

u52op.jpg

Not everyone dislikes the class system.
True, just the supermajority.

Back
Top Bottom