I fell madly in love with Lady Chedina

Users who are viewing this thread

Ah, my chosen ones are Klethi, who looks in my game bit like an indian girl, with large eyes, and ofc Matheld, who in my game has more pretty face than original.

Man, 'speacially Matheld, she's just something different *www*

chatting to my GF now, I currently regret everything I have said, Merc, you can keep Ragnar and those lowly tavern wenches and hos.

If NE adds in relationships, I'm going to get my girlfriend to export her character and then introduce it into the game. Bwahaha.

Sayyan said:
If NE adds in relationships, I'm going to get my girlfriend to export her character and then introduce it into the game. Bwahaha.

ah, well played, I agree, I'll do the same actions, but I might be too busy if my GF comes over.

*EDIT* ON MY GAME CUBE... jesus...

fanthor said:
Theralina said:
Sayyan said:
Kasnar said:
gordon_122488 said:
Kasnar said:
You guys really need to get a life im serious...no offence but...wow....shes a bunch of pixels ffs lol.
and matheld is mine....

She's mine!!  :twisted:

Well i suppose we can settle this like gentlmen *cuts your head off*

Gentlemen?! Pah! You didn't even give him a chance to accept your challenge.
But only true gentlemen don't refuse a challenge, so what the point of waiting if you know if hes a gentlemen that he has to accept
gentlemen doesn't mean he does know how to fight.

Well, so much about gentlemen.  We can fight all we like but have we asked what the wishes of the lady is?

Naridill said:
Lord Samuel said:
I simply refuse to believe that there's nothing else than blood and death to a brave soldier ! :smile:

Oy, ****face, you implying that's not enough?

Why, of course it's not enough. When the battle is over and the blood is dried on the blades, then the exhilaration of the fight let room for the ecstasy of terrestrial pleasures.
Those are the libations of wine and liquor to honour the dead, the racket and the row with one's brothers in arms, and finally the sweetest nectars of all: the sweet company and love of one's woman.

The constant flirt with Death makes one an eager lover of Life.

Doesn't it?

I agree. Running a yard of steel through someone's guts always gets me in the mood to rut.

Mmm...evisceration!

I don't see why blood and death shouldn't be enough, seeing as blood and death are very much part of love, at least if you're doing it right. Also, I must say I find the expression "blood on the blade" very appropriate in this context. :razz:

Are you trying to gross me out? :lol: Sorry, I've gouged out my mind's eye a long time ago, I daresay there's no mental image you can conjure up at which I'd balk. :razz:

Naridill said:
Yes. The only way to properly make love is through gaping wounds in the chest cavity. Every seasoned man-at-arms knows this.

One of the rare times I've actually laughed out loud while reading a forum.

Back
Top Bottom