I dont understand this genre at all..

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bjorne. said:
Why this sudden bump? Anyway. This thread is just stupid, but since it seems that people wish to discuss it then so be it.

me only and any real arguement against this thread is: Do it yourself you prune.

PS. I love you too Shadowarcher <3
:lol:

Problems are best solved if they are not ignored - simple as that and firearms do present problems with mount & blade - I love some of the mods with firearms but there are some problems too. Same goes for the magic mods, sci fi or modern mods really. 

Right, this shows the awesome casualism on this topic. Love it.

I think there should be more love on this board....

Let's write a nice story.

When entering a battle. you have a personal cavalry (general bodyguard). Just let them follow you. When having large amounts of cavalry, let them run behind the enemy. Now set up ur infantry ranks and hold fire.
After this, let the infantry walk towards the enemy. When close enough. FIRE!!
That's ur first volley =)! The next stage is to let ur cavalry attack the enemy in the back.
Finally, retreat them and join them. Now let ur infantry attack them with melee weapons. finally lead your cavalry into the back of the enemy. Viva 19th century!

And that's only the field battles. Ever seen a fort battle or the coming naval battles (maybe)? Also seen my beautiful houses in the cities? Also did you finished the quest of the Cathedral of Saint-Étienne?

How's that nice? You just killed people! YOU SICK *******!

unless you didn't notice was I being sarcastic. Way to go orphaning children and widowing wifes :wink: like a true warlord.

When attacking a village I always let my infantry stand in ranks far away on a hill.
When they attack. FIREEE!!
After that, I join the battle and kill all of those womans =D.

Quintillius said:
When attacking a village I always let my infantry stand in ranks far away on a hill.
When they attack. FIREEE!!
After that, I join the battle and kill all of those womans =D.

"Early one morning, with time to kill. I borrowed Jeb's rifle and sat on the hill. I saw a lone riderpeasant crossing the plain. I drew a bead on him, to practise my aim. My brothers rifle went off in my hand. A shot rang out, across the land. The horseyfarmer kept runningfarming,the riderpeasant was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom