I don't like that the PS4 Achievements include MP trophies AND it requires PS+ Subscription for MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Maybe make the MP trophies not required get the Platinum. That'd be cool. I understand this is just sonys fault and not TW too. I think it's lame of soney to requir PS+ for games that are at least 50%+ SP games. Also it's very slimy that Sony didn't require PS+ for the online functions of Death Stranding (Their IP). You can summon a bridge for free when it's Sony but to summon a friend for DS/Bandai you gotta pay? Low.

Do you really have to get platinum? That's real question.
No, but when I only had consoles for new games it was something I liked to do.... I mean I guess I probably will do it for Elden Ring eventually. It's just a thing I assume people who buy it on console will like to do. I guess I still can only play new AAA games (other the bannerlord) on console.

Maybe make the MP trophies not required get the Platinum. That'd be cool. I understand this is just sonys fault and not TW too. I think it's lame of soney to requir PS+ for games that are at least 50%+ SP games. Also it's very slimy that Sony didn't require PS+ for the online functions of Death Stranding (Their IP). You can summon a bridge for free when it's Sony but to summon a friend for DS/Bandai you gotta pay? Low.
well, playing on consoles' the player's own fault - not my problem :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom