i don't know what to call it

Users who are viewing this thread

sorry to write here, but i think few people will die because of this.
i have a simple question, and like any simple question it has no answer- neither google, nor community man, nor the official man contain an answer. the question is: how to create a unique wanderer? unique- it means existing in a single instance for a company. unique- this means it will appear once, and the game will no longer generate it after any period of playing time. i do not know how to explain it more clearly, but i know from experience that most people do not understand the simplest things. so i am not really counting on you, but miracles do happen sometimes.
ps: of course, i tried using is_template="false", since it seemed obvious to me that this could be responsible for the uniqueness of the character being created. but it became obvious that this is not obvious for Turkey. i tried is_hero="true", but it did not work either. what are is_template and is_hero responsible for in general? i do not see any visible changes

maybe you are waiting for "gifts"? i can tell you how to at least visually remove parents from main_hero(if you want other parents) without using dll. i know that Allah does not approve of this(there is a lot of things that Allah does not approve of lately, but who are we to demand anything for our money?), so we will not tell him.
since we can abandon our parents, but our parents cannot abandon us(because haram), the obvious solution is to exile the parents to another faction, to some neutral one. and there is the neutral faction exist, but when using it, the game will crash(Allah sees everything!). also nothing will work with bandit factions. would seem it is a dead end, but after 1.7.2 it became obvious to all of us that these dead ends are artificial. the solution is to create a new faction, binding our father and mother to it(it is important that the faction has an owner), and from the bandits we will add the bandit's attributes- so that our garbage faction does not appear in the list of factions.
of course, you can change existing faction, but in this case, who knows what other torments Allah has prepared for us?

<Hero id="main_hero_father" alive="false" faction="Faction.temp" />
<Hero id="main_hero_mother" alive="false" faction="Faction.temp" />

<Faction id="temp"
name="temp"
banner_key="11.116.116.0.0.764.764.0.0.0.505.116.116.0.0.764.764.0.0.0"
owner="Hero.main_hero_father"
label_color="FF000000"
color="FF000000"
color2="FF000000"
alternative_color="FF000000"
alternative_color2="FF000000"
culture="Culture.battania"