I did it!

Users who are viewing this thread

After 10 years hard thinking:razz:

I finely found the solution to not get killed when going afk.

ask the admin to freeze you cause if your freeze u cant get hitted,

this will help many of the afk killers.

Greetings

Lolcompany

xxxxxx

You can be hit while frozen, it's just harder to do it. A determined griefer can bypass it.

On NAPW, the admins would do this for you all the time if you asked them. Dunno about the current servers, they may not do it.

One problem is that sometimes you can unintentionally create a bug where the "block" you get frozen in gets stuck there, even if no one is frozen in it. And it requires a server restart to fix. So I can see why they may not do it anymore.

Apoca said:
One problem is that sometimes you can unintentionally create a bug where the "block" you get frozen in gets stuck there, even if no one is frozen in it. And it requires a server restart to fix. So I can see why they may not do it anymore.
Vornne said:
4 beta2:
Fix the freeze player feature when they are faded out afterwards.
If the bug was not actually fixed in the current release, people should report it.

Vornne said:
Apoca said:
Vornne said:
4 beta2:
Fix the freeze player feature when they are faded out afterwards.
If the bug was not actually fixed in the current release, people should report it.

Nobody has reported it, jee thats been long time server has had that bug few times woulda thought somebody report it already.

Suspicious Pilgrim said:
Splintert said:
Then you log back on and can't get out because there's no admins.

You can avoid it by spectating and rejoining.

Then you have that invisible barrier there until the map resets.  I remember that happened on Splint's winter map when if first came out, except it was at a spawn which is a real pain.

I remember when we played one of the melted pot maps, the one with the large bridge, and we charged over that bridge with 7+ men on warhorses to bump into (invisible) Windmill and Dom who had decided to go afk there :lol:

Easiest way to go afk = put ur armor in a chest. Let faction member kill you. Click escape and then spectate mode. Then rejoin when ready. People can steal ur armor but atleast you will keep your gold amount.

Back
Top Bottom