I deid and now i am playing my son

Users who are viewing this thread

RozBritanicus

Sergeant
The character i got now is really skinny but i want to bulk him up how do i add muscles and weight ? is muscles to do with vigor stat? How dose this all work

By default, the "V" key will allow some editing of your character while on the campaign map. I'm not sure if all options are available or not, though.

Edit: And I suppose it's possible that this only works for your starting character, I've never played an heir and tried it.

Maybe TW will add a gym as a DLC in the future? Like the barber feature, a new menu entry in town. The gym will also be a workshop, a town with a gym will increase security by 0,000021532 each full moon because the people living there are getting stronger and feel more secure. This of course will decrease prosperty, why you asked? Because f you, that´s why!

Price would be around 14,99€ I guess.

:iamamoron:

Maybe TW will add a gym as a DLC in the future? Like the barber feature, a new menu entry in town. The gym will also be a workshop, a town with a gym will increase security by 0,000021532 each full moon because the people living there are getting stronger and feel more secure. This of course will decrease prosperty, why you asked? Because f you, that´s why!

:ROFLMAO:

The implementation of Prosperity and Town Food etc is so breathtakingly busted that it hurts my soul.

I really hope that someday someone with an understanding of economics can dive in there and unscrew the system.

Back
Top Bottom