I caught a skunk!

Users who are viewing this thread

My family and I share a chicken farm and whenever we're incubating eggs there's always some that don't hatch. I bury these (along with any chicks that died after hatching) up on a clay heavy hill by one of my storage sheds, in order to improve the soil. I typically cover the most recent graves with an old wire fence panel in order to keep anything from digging them up. Last night I forgot to cover it, and something dug into them. So I set my live trap tonight, and low and behold!
CuteSkunk.png
I'm going to haul it off to the local wildlife preserve tomorrow. ^.^

iamahorse said:
You have a chicken farm? That's sweet!
Well, it was originally a chicken farm, but my sister got a great deal on some pygmy goats and a ton of rabbits, so it's tricky to classify it. Most of our income comes from egg and chicken sales though.
mdk31 said:
Did it spray you with its ass-juice?
That's the best part about trapping them; if they can't fully raise their tail, they won't spray you. ^.^

Shatari said:
iamahorse said:
Well, it was originally a chicken farm, but my sister got a great deal on some pygmy goats and a ton of rabbits, so it's tricky to classify it. Most of our income comes from egg and chicken sales though.
mdk31 said:
That's the best part about trapping them; if they can't fully raise their tail, they won't spray you. ^.^

have you displayed your dominance over it with rape yet? This could serve as a deterrent to other would be egg thieves. I personally, would not steal your eggs if I was facing the prospect of rape.

Shatari said:
iamahorse said:
mdk31 said:

Haha: humans 1 animals 0

Messages in this topic are confusing:

The most sinister Mr. Pavlov and The Pavenis said:
have you displayed your dominance over it with rape yet?

If he is going to rape it, then he have to raise it's tail in which case it is able to spray him.

AK47 said:
Eh, duct tape the tail down? :razz:

But then he can't rape it!

What to do? :???:

How can you rape a skunk without getting sprayed?

Well he could tape the tail down, and then jaw rape him. I mean, it's not as intrusive as the anal rape, but it's better then nothing.
Stop with the rape man!!!

tommylaw said:
Well he could tape the tail down, and then jaw rape him. I mean, it's not as intrusive as the anal rape, but it's better then nothing.
Stop with the rape man!!!

That sounds like a awesome name for a superhero.

I was considering that, but those critters probably have sharp teeth's. So you would have to prepare well, with open mouth gag for example.

16-156-002.jpg

I would still like to know can one anal rape skunk without getting sprayed first? I find it very interesting dilemma.

How about flipping it on it's back? The tail can't be raised, and you can rape it as brutally as you wish.

Niv said:
How about flipping it on it's back? The tail can't be raised, and you can rape it as brutally as you wish.

That's actually a good solution, another one could be letting it spray someone else first, and then raping it.

Niv said:

That might work actually, I wasn't even thinking that, just regular doggy/skunky style of rape. I'll need to think more outside of the box.

another one could be letting it spray someone else first, and then raping it.

Yeah, you could use it as a improved pepper spray weapon and get some laughs before rape.

All right, Shatari have to test those and then report to us did them worked.

I capture a cute, innocent child of nature and all you people want is rape. Whatever happened to pillaging and burning? Oh wait; the republicans just got out of office, so I guess a change of pace would be desired...

Theo said:
All right, Shatari have to test those and then report to us did them worked.
Hey! If you want a skunk raped, then you can catch your own. I'm not that kind of furry.

Back
Top Bottom