I can't use Artillery

Users who are viewing this thread

Degurechaff

Grandmaster Knight
Hello everyone.

I can't use artillery. I give 6000 frank and bought artillery, but I can't use this.

Artillery's soldiers are not using cannons, every battle they are run for dogfigth immediately.

I would be glad if someone can help me. :smile:

Choose "take the field" option when starting a battle so all your troops start by holding their positions. Also the artillerists can be selected by pressing "9" so you can issue more commands. On some maps the enemy troops rush you before artillery has time to set up.

I can't find "take the field" option, where is this button?

I pressed "9" button, and selected "Unnamed 6" but nobody is changed.

I played same war 7-8 times, sometimes artillery working automatically and true, but sometimes they are run for dogfight.

Before the battle you have an option to charge the enemy or lead your men into battle.

M.BARIS said:
they are run for dogfight.
:lol:
One of the few times I get to hear such a hilariously wrong translation.

At the very start of the battle sometimes selecting troops doesn't work quite as it should and you select too many groups.

Wait a bit after the battle starts and then select the artillery by pressing "9" it will falsely say "Unnamed 6 hear me!", but it's ok. After that you can order them to stand ground to stop the from charging.

Well sometimes my artillerists do try to gain altitude by climbing on top of their cannons and if they would also do a T pose ...

You have to have at least 1 Skill Point in 'Tactics' to have the Take The Field and Lead Your Troops options, without, it's just charge the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom