Resolved I can't update my older save file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hello everyone. I played M&B Bannerlord two years ago but had to take a break due to some personal issues. I saved the game files to play again later. Now I want to start over but old files won't open because they are older than version 1.7. I know if I download an old version of the game and save it again it will work but the problem is that I can't redownload the old version of M&B. This is because I am playing the game on Epic Games and Epic Games does not allow any old version of the game to be downloaded. Can anyone help me with this issue playing on an older version?

Hey, there was a warning about this issue on the e1.7.0 patchnote. Unfortunately, unless you are playing the game on Steam, your old save files are gone.
  • If you play the game through anywhere other than Steam then unfortunately you will be unable to load older saves in future versions and must take action now to preserve your save files.

Hey, there was a warning about this issue on the e1.7.0 patchnote. Unfortunately, unless you are playing the game on Steam, your old save files are gone.
Actually I have saved the save files manually before i deleted the game. Is there a way to upgrade the save files version? Or the only way to play with old saves is play on old version of the game, idk.

Back
Top Bottom