I can't start a new game please help

Users who are viewing this thread

ogidogi

Recruit
Hello everyone when 1.5.6 Beta published I decided to update my bannerlord to the beta version of the game. After updating I tried to launch a new game but game crashed with no mods. i deleted all game files and reinstaled but problem still exist my drivers updated and i havent got any mod instaled.

Did you delete the files in your documents folder?
i tried to delete my documents folder but it is still same. when i satarted a new game it stucked on loading screen. After 1 min its closed by it self. without any error messages.

Maybe try switching back to 1.5.5 and let it reload the files and see what happens..
i tried 1.5.5 and its working. But when i switched back to 1.5.6 it was still same. I wonder if there is a conflict problem that comes with the new update.
My spec
gtx 1070
i7 -7700hq

i tried 1.5.5 and its working. But when i switched back to 1.5.6 it was still same. I wonder if there is a conflict problem that comes with the new update.
My spec
gtx 1070
i7 -7700hq
And the Ram? This game have issues with memory, but use to be in mid game.

I don't know how to help you but I will leave a comment to keep this post up. Maybe someone who knows how to help will engage this post.

By the way what's the hurry, you could have waited for the full release of the patch.

Back
Top Bottom